Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want 2 Fish Truman Tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Default Want 2 Fish Truman Tomorrow

Ok Truman crappie.comers I know this is a redundant post but with the highs projected at 60 tomorrow I'm planning on coming down at O'dark thirty to search for some crappie. Does anyone know of any open water that been successful. I heard that the water right above the Dam is open but I don't have any report of fish being caught (or not:rolleyes Any info would be greatly appreciated.

P. S. I know this is last minute but I just caught of the weather forecast:o

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It should be open every where tommorow. Fished Sparrowfoot today with no luck. There will be a few of us at Windsor Crossing in the morning. I will not be able to be there until around 10. Daughter has a B-ball game at 8:30am I think Bwillaub "Bob" will be down there early. If you end up in that area let us know what your boat looks like and we will look out for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished it 6 hours today and ended up with 6 keepers. No problem with ice just finding them. They were stacked up at T2 but I didn't see anyone slaying them. I'll be in the area tomorrow blue ranger, good luck.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

We should be at the ramp around 7. Will tell you what little I know. I will be in my Tracker Pro Team 185. She's not purdy but she floats and is dry.:D
    Look us up.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello fellas me and my buddy fished the bluffs in the Osage arm as instructed by Rocky Top bait shop. Unfortunately only 1 keeper and very few shorts made it to the boat. However u can't complain about the weather it was a beautiful day even with the wind. Maybe next time down we'll try this famous Quarry I hear so much about. BTW, we were in a silver basscat and she floats and starts and that's all that counts:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Of course it floats, it's a Basscat!

Post Thanks / Like

Amen!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake Sparrowfoot

The famous Quarry is a great place for crappie fishing, been fishing it for over 20 years every fall and winter, this year it was a little off, but we still caught a lot of nice big crappie..... Pic of my boat is in photos if you have fished there you will remeber this boat.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't fished the Quarry yet, but me and my buddy are seriously considering trying it this Saturday. I heard from some of the locals that you have to be carefull when trying to access the Quarry they said that if the water is low you may not be able to get in due to a shallow sand bar or rock bar. If this is true does anyone know a safe lake level to access the Quarry?

Post Thanks / Like

I've been going in there for 3 or 4 years now, and never have seen it that low. I've seen it high enough that you could boat right over it and not see it though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast