Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman

Was going to put in at Windsor Crossing this morning. Still iced over. Guess I will try Sparrowfoot around noon. Talked a guy this morning that battled the wind yesterday and ended up with three limits. Maybe they will be stacked up this afternoon in the quarry. Anybody else getting out today or tommorow?

Post Thanks / Like

I hope to get out in the morning.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Should be ice free in the morning. There had been on eboat out down there this morning. But I was not going to break back through the ice in my boat. May see ya down there in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna try to be at Windsor between 6 and 6:30. Sure hope there is no ice. Long drive to not get to fish. Give me a call tonight, Jared.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing happening at SparrowFoot. Lots of shorts and not one keeper. Got boat on plane headed around the island and had to shut it down quick or rename my boat the Titanic. Had to break ice for 100 to 150 yards.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be down around 10 or so in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to be at Truman in the Tebo area about 9am. Best of luck to all!

Post Thanks / Like

I put in at State Park around 11 and had no ice. Fished till dark and caught 6 keepers and several dinks. Will be back there in the morning. Good luck guys.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

See ya around 10 then, Jared. You know where I'll be.:rolleyes::D

Post Thanks / Like

Off to a rough start to the 09 season. Two days in a row no keepers. The Grand and the Tebo arm are dirty, dirty, dirty. Pulled my boat out today at the ramp and with in a minute or two it was dry and you could wipe dirt off of it. Looks like I had drove it down a gravel road in August. So much for washing it yesterday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast