Thread: nice hats thanks ED

bella is offline Moderator TX Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default nice hats thanks ED

received ours today they look good . thanks again

BIG LEO

Post Thanks / Like

Me too. Thanks Ed.

I really like the yellow one and the decals was a nice touch. Thanks again.

Bill

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up nice hats thanks Ed

I agree with you guys. Ed has a big heart, for the little bit we do for the boards. The great thing about this site, is that it doesn't matter what type of fisherperson we are. But that the love of fishing for crappie, is our common bond. It is all the members who also contribute to this site that help to make this a great site. Keith

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thanks a million, Ed....

Cool caps, Ed......like the decals,too. Haven't received the T-shirt yet, but I'll bet it's on the way. Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like

laBill, had I known you were going to buy a t-shirt, I coulda sent them together.
    The T-Shirt went out today, with yet another hat!

And yes, you guys are great. The site has really developed nicely over the years. I'm going to be advertising on this site for Resorts and Campgrounds to try to pull in some sponsorship bucks, and hopefully I'll be able to be even more generous in the future. You'll see the links at the top of the page soon. www.A1Resorts.com

Notice the pic (of Hannah) I stole from "cmistfp" on the Brag Board! Hope that was OK.

Quote Originally Posted by labill
    Cool caps, Ed......like the decals,too. Haven't received the T-shirt yet, but I'll bet it's on the way. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Slab; 08-17-2004 at 10:36 PM.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by edhead
    laBill, had I known you were going to buy a t-shirt, I coulda sent them together.
    The T-Shirt went out today, with yet another hat!

And yes, you guys are great. The site has really developed nicely over the years. I'm going to be advertising on this site for Resorts and Campgrounds to try to pull in some sponsorship bucks, and hopefully I'll be able to be even more generous in the future. You'll see the links at the top of the page soon. www.A1Resorts.com

Notice the pic (of Hannah) I stole from "cmistfp" on the Brag Board! Hope that was OK.
    Sorry about the mix-up, Ed. I didn't know the caps were being sent....in fact when I went to the mailbox yesterday and saw the crappie.com package my first thought was that you had sent the t-shirt 2nd day air! Then when I opened it, I thought I had gotten someone elses order. Went to the computer to notify you and saw the post by bella, then I knew what was going on. I plead extenuating circumstances.......... in hopes of a light sentence! lol. Thanks again, Ed, and best of luck!

Post Thanks / Like

ed, i need your permission to post a link to crappie.com. I am killing a few sites i had on my web site, so i always ask permission before adding. I am gonna put it under hobbies. I am gonna redo it in the spring. It will be two years old then, time to update it. Let me know if i have permission to add it. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy,

I'll exchange links with ya!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

No problem linking to my site. No permission necessary.

Also, you're all welcome to email me at [email protected] with descriptions (how you want it to read) and URLs to your sites. I'll add them to the Links page on Crappie.com.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

jerry, your link should be on mine now also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast