Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Go figure...........

Post Thanks / Like

Default Go figure...........

Started out the day by dropping a new bed i had built at home in the same cove i had built 2 brush beds less that 2 weeks ago since we were close we decided to run over em to see what they looked like on the ff and it showed fish all over em an hour later we had 30+ fish in the livewell,we fished several old beds to finish our limit of 45.........i learned that its never too soon to try new beds out.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

good job bug's. just go's to show you in the sport of fishing, you never know unless you try. congrat's on the catch brother. guess you have'nt listened to your answering maching or you just don't wanna talk to me
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice, guess I need to check the beds I put in. I thought it was to soon and have not checked them.

Post Thanks / Like

U Da Man Bugs.
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if this will work for all of us, or is it the special Bugman Touch????
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

Bugs does have that magic touch...........or so Jeffie says.

WTG Bugs. I hope to fish LOZ one of these days.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I learned today that its never too early to give em a shot after all you aint got nothin to lose but a little time...........keep talkin like that Bob you'll feel that special touch upside your head if'n you ever do fish loz

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bugs, was that you in the green aluminum boat with the Yamaha today? Saw that boat, with three guys in it, heading through our area this morning with a big structure on the back. Saw it leaving a while later with just the guys. If so, thought that may have been you.

I fished from about 1:30-3:30 this afternoon. Caught about 20 but only 6 were keepers. White/chart 'busters around pontoons with brush.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

well bug man sounds like a good thing to me. one never knows just how the fish will react of us humans. by the way glad ya'll had a heck of a day.. congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOZcrappie View Post
    Hey Bugs, was that you in the green aluminum boat with the Yamaha today? Saw that boat, with three guys in it, heading through our area this morning with a big structure on the back. Saw it leaving a while later with just the guys. If so, thought that may have been you.

I fished from about 1:30-3:30 this afternoon. Caught about 20 but only 6 were keepers. White/chart 'busters around pontoons with brush.
    That was me i was with a buddy from Iberia I looked for you but didn't see you.........it was on across the way,i tried to call you yesterday mornin to see if you wanted to fish.......next time.

www.simplycrappie.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast