Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bad Boy Buggy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bad Boy Buggy

Have any of you ever owned one of these vehicles? Overall impression? Do they go fast enough if you were going to use them as a transport vehicle at the lake?

Post Thanks / Like

A regular golf cart with additional batteries, lift kit, and tires will go almost anywhere a Bad Boy buggy will go, and a lot farther, at less cost.
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

The company that makes Bad Boy Mowers is in the process of making an electric buggy. They are based here in Batesville and the buggy are going to be made north of here. My son-in-law works for them but they don't have a price on them yet.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

I heard those bad boy buggies end up with electrical problems after a period of time.
    can't catch'em at home

Post Thanks / Like

I had a 2000 club car that I put a 6 in. lift on and 25" mud tires. I was hoping to have the ultimate stealthy machine. It was a total piece of junk in the mud. It will by no means go through what my buddy's bad boy buggy will go through. I have been on both alot and it is not even a comparison. On the other hand if you are gonna stay on hard pack trails for the most part a golf cart may suit you. My advice is stay away from both. The cost of batteries is crazy high and getting worse every day. Just my opinion, good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

My son has one and it's awesome. You can get anything stuck but it will go places I wouldn't even consider taking a golf cart. I can only guess at the speed but it gets around plenty fast. If I had to guess I'd say 15-20 MPH. I've been with him in swamps with about foot deep water. As long as you don't high center it will pretty much get you out. His now has a winch but it didn't have one when I was with him. It's nearly silent and keeps scent to a minimum.It really shines for placing deer stands or carrying decoys for duck hunting. Comparing a BBB to a golf cart is LAUGHABLE!