Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate a thief!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy I hate a thief!

I just had to vent and also count my blessings. My girlfriend, Dragonfly, was robbed while at work today in Macon! The scum ran into the office right about lunch time today in a shopping plaza with all kinds of people around. She is pretty upset, which I would be to if I had that trash point a gun at me. Macon is getting worse by the day. There have been numerous robberies and more than one a day over the last few weeks. Armed robbers need to be dealt with and I don't mean with my tax $$. We just spent a wonderful day yesterday, and I almost had that taken away today. If you are planning to do anything in Macon in the future, you need to have a plan and be aware of your surroundings. The police can only or are only doing so much to prevent this. If a few of these robbers didn't make it out of the store, I think there would be fewer attempts. Ya'll keep her and her coworkers in your prayers.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Just be thankful she is not hurt.. God bless her and her co-workers that they get over this.
    I have never carried a gun but I started back in the spring. If I am working I am packin heat.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Just glad to hear she nor her co-workers wasnt hurt Shine Runner. Money or material things can always be replaced. I'm with ya though...cannot stand a thief. They'll get theirs in due time AND hopefully before they hurt someone.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Amen brother when are we going wake up glad everyone is alright thank God.
    HERE FISHY FISHY

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that is terrible, I hope they catch the person who did this and put them under the jail.Tell Dragonfly to hang in there and thank goodness no one was hurt. As far as packing heat, I have a license and am always checking the scene out for anything suspicious,I would not take the law into my own hands unless it were a life or death situation,but if it comes to that, it will happen with no doubts.

Post Thanks / Like

Dan, I feel for you all. Sure am glad she's alright physically it'll just take a little time to get over it mentally. You're right though. If less of them got away with it fewer would try. It always seems to happen more around the Holidays.
    To heck with work, lets go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone needs a carry permit and a handgun but not without some type training on when and how to use it. My son and I went out and practiced with a 45 and 9mm yesterday. We shot about two hundred rounds. I do not want to shoot anyone but if I am put it the situation I will be their HUCKLEBERRY. If your employer will not let you carry a gun do it anyway and keep your mouth shut. Remember I had rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.. Thank the Good Lord no one was hurt in the above situation.

Post Thanks / Like

i ran a store in the west end or the alt for 1 1/2 and was robed 3 times wile there all at gun point now i work for myself it isnt worth it i tryed to get the poeple i worked for to move me to a safer part of town and they said no sorry nobody else would come here its yours lol i guess i showed them it wasnt
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

Default That is something you never forget

I was robbed while working at a liquor store while in college. The robbers made us lie down on the floor. Those few minutes of wondering if you were about to get shot in the back of the head was pretty scary. It took me quite a while to not think about it, but you always will remember it. I was born and raised in Macon. I work that territory about 2-3 times per month. I hate being approached by drug addict, drunk homeless people at every traffic light and every parking lot I stop in. Hell Atlanta is not as bad as Macon, GA. The homeless have pretty much told police that they are going to live under the bridges at every off ramp and there is nothing the police can do about it. Nobody goes to the Macon Mall anymore because the thugs have taken it over. They have to build a new mall further out of town every few years. I guess they hope the urban thugs will not go out so far. My wife has a right to carry permit and keeps a hammerless 38 with her at all times. I just pray that this new administration will not try and disarm America. If the liberals and the UN get their way that is exactly what will happen.

Post Thanks / Like

Default What's the mayor doing about crime?

The reason I ask is that one political blog I read a lot (redstate.com) is run by a lawyer from Macon. He had a post awhile back complaining that the mayor of Macon was pretty worthless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast