Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: richland chambers

Post Thanks / Like

Default richland chambers

been camping at rr for the last week caught some really big crappie in the timber in about 25 to 30 ft of water some are under the bridge after 1;00 to about 3;30 the wind has been giving me a fit this week rr can get bad real quick going to stay there for a few more weeks then going to lake tyler for a while and see how the crappie are bitting if anyone has any info on tyler let me know i heard there is good camping there so any help would be helpful

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by dwmoore
    been camping at rr for the last week caught some really big crappie in the timber in about 25 to 30 ft of water some are under the bridge after 1;00 to about 3;30 the wind has been giving me a fit this week rr can get bad real quick going to stay there for a few more weeks then going to lake tyler for a while and see how the crappie are bitting if anyone has any info on tyler let me know i heard there is good camping there so any help would be helpful
    Crappie on Tyler right now is really good. their moving into the deeper water. Try 18 to 25 off of points or along creek edges. I have caught some of the largest crappie I have in a long time. They seem to be mostly on the minnow bite early and late.
    Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BRITT
    Crappie on Tyler right now is really good. their moving into the deeper water. Try 18 to 25 off of points or along creek edges. I have caught some of the largest crappie I have in a long time. They seem to be mostly on the minnow bite early and late.
    Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info im not into drownding minnows i hope they like jigs is there much cover on tyler ? i really like to fish deep on wood i was told there is some brush piles on the old tyler lake when you go through the chanel to the old lake any truth to it?