Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is BUCKSAW fishable?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is BUCKSAW fishable?

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows how clear Bucksaw is at the marina due to the cold weather?? Can you launch and is it passable??

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been down there lately but I would think it is clear enough to launch. I would like to know that myself.

How bout Windsor Crossing as long as we are asking??

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, thanks for the reply. I have been getting the crappie shakes through the mess of weather we have been getting, so I am just going to go check it out tomorrow unless someone reply's back saying other wise. Coming from Raymore I hope I can launch and fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool windsor

Bill,
    My brother talked to a friend that lives just south og there and it was froze over wednesday. He's going to get a call tonight. I'll let you know what i find out.... I've got the itch bad. I need a crappie fix...lol Ps.. If anyone does find out about bucksaw plase left us know..I gotta go fishing.
    Bruce

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lake was froze over yesterday. Not sure how long today it will take to thaw out. I decided to go to Joplin today and fish tommorow.

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't check Windsor or Bucksaw on Christmas day but have to think they had ice. Considerable ice around the Long Shoal bridge in the morning, it disappeared by late afternoon. No ice at the 7 bridge over the Osage or around the dam area except in the very back of some coves. Water temp on my gauge showed 35-36.

Post Thanks / Like

I do know the South Grand and South Osage was iced over Wednesday morning. Drove past them as I was headed to Springfield on Hwy 13.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default not yet

Bob, Still waiting on the phone call from windsor .. should know something by dark... I hope..I'll post when and if i hear something later

Post Thanks / Like

DB5403,Bucksaw to Long Shoals didn't have any ice today. Minus the wind at times it was a pretty good day to fish. Majority of fish took the bait on the fall.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't imagine there would be much ice left now. Yesterday we broke 4" ice to get to our duck blind and today there was zero ice on it. To melt 4" ice is pretty impressive in one day! The ducks were pretty impressed too! : )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast