Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hello eastern shore crappie guys

Post Thanks / Like

Default hello eastern shore crappie guys

hello from western md is anyone still getting into ythe fish down there i havce some relatives that live in the hagerstown area and have been thinking of a fishing trip cause most of the water here in western md is freezing over or they have dropped the water level and you can't get a boat in there anyway.

what waters are close to hagerstown where i could get a boat in the water and catch some crappie haven't had a line in the water since early nov. and have tied jigs wittled lures and got me some new stuff i have to get a fix... :D:D:D

or does someone need a fishing partner for a day.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

just needed to vent a little but merry christmas and a happy new year to all.

Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know of any crappie spots near hagerstown , the farthest west I have crappie fished is Liberty res. My Dad had that place figured out years ago & we would catch big numbers of crappie March is when we did best.

Post Thanks / Like

Scoremaster do you ever ice fish Deep creek lake ? I have never ice fished , I have had to break thin ice with the boat & push chunks away`with an oar.

Post Thanks / Like

no sir i don't ice fish something about couple of inches of ice and 280lbs of spring steel and rawhide walking on top of it scares me lol.

no i don't or don't think i will but there are several fellas around here that do and they love it ( at least thats what they say ) but myself just couln't work up the courage .

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Theres some good crappie fishing in the potomac in the D.C. area might be worth the drive for ya. I wonder if you can still fish the hot water discharge at Brunswick?

Post Thanks / Like

don't know i have only fished on the potomac one time and that was last fall me a nd 2 friends went down for a full day of bass and what ever else we caught .
    we went to four locks or big pool ( might be the same place )
    but am for sure going to be back this summer with the family most likly for a weekend trip fishing and camping .
    have never fished below that area but hear there are saome monster cats and such further south i think down where you are talking about ( d.c. area )

Scott