Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is for the State jumpers and you know who you are BALLER and KCMO!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default This is for the State jumpers and you know who you are BALLER and KCMO!!!!

Stopping looking for some other lake in some other state to go fishing and enjoy the lakes we have in the great state of Missouri.:D No one has caught a 3lber out of Stockton this year yet and I predict at least one will be caught in the next 6 months.:D Those fish have everything they need to grow big and growing they are, the fish I have caught in the last month are longer and thicker on average than I have seen come out of there in a long time. I think you need to come on down and start the 3lber catching! If not I will just have to start it without you!:D

I am bored and was reading Kansas and Oklahoma posts and noticed you were making inquries so I thought I would give you some smack talk about it. Have a Merry Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

somebobies busted
    HERE FISHY FISHY

Post Thanks / Like

hey leav them boys alone, I have fished behind them and they aint much left when they get done. few scraps and pretty far between catches.

Post Thanks / Like

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH.......pb

j/k
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Beagle and Frosty you are right I was not thinking clearly, too much egg nog I guess got the best of me and I just start rambling. There ain't no stinking 3lbers in
    Stockton, nope never was and never will be!

Post Thanks / Like

geez, well i have never....i was planning on being on toronto tomorrow but those plan's got crashed quickly. i would love to come down and fish stockton, but for walleye's:D i just follow the big crappie. you don't want baller and me down there anyway's then that lake would have a major downslide after a year of us fishing it. gonna go drive around and look at ramp's and lake's around here tomorrow and try to find a place to go by my house (which is by the way in the great state of missouri) guess if i can i'll just settle for those little old 12-13 incher's if i can even catch those got my 2009 calendar all marked up for fishing trip's. gonna have to get a second job to afford all the money i'm gonna spend on out of state fishing license's

p.s. thanx for the smack talk bender, it was get'n a little boring around here
    Last edited by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER; 12-25-2008 at 12:29 AM.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

OK little jeffie po. we get it. so I will be the first to let you know.. I will start a charity in your name. and will accept donations from all who know and love you so lets keep jeffie in kansas. send your donation to the beagle man third house on the right plesant ridge mo. 696969. and when we get enough I will see that jeffie po gets 1/100 of the donations.. rest goes to operation expenses...

Post Thanks / Like

Got change for a quarter?
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Now Bender, Watch What Ya Wish For , Slayer And I Have Been Known To Clean A Lake Out In Days !! Trash Tires, Ect And Maybe A Fish Or 2
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

hey Jim change for a quarter. man didn't expect to get that big an offer 25cents. dont know if I can get that much change, maby after jan 21 and the economy get's better I can make change.
    Hey Baller I got some trash I need cleaned out of my pond , your casting abalities should come in handy there.

geeeeessssseeee I bored...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast