Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In your prayers if you would

Post Thanks / Like

Default In your prayers if you would

Well what I thought would be a couple weeks vacation and a chance to do some ice fishing has my whole world in a tail spin. A little over a week ago my perfectly healthy acting 9 year old daughter developed a rash.To make a very long story and a week and a half short, she has been diagonised with Aplyastic Anemia and the only cure is a bone marrow transplant. You always hear of these things, but never really think it could happen to your own.As a father it pretty hard feeing as helpless as I do.The next couple months are going to be trying on a petite little gal and I would appreciate it if you would include Kelsey in your prayers.Dont forget to hug your loved ones and tell them that everyday, because you never know what tomorrow will bring.PJ

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

My prayers are already being heard for Kelsey. I'm glad she had parents that were caring and able to recognise a problem. Hang in there.
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

I will be praying for Kelsey and your family, I have been that helpless father, My daughter was 2 when disaster struck. (she is 8 and is fine now )

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent! Keep us all posted.

Post Thanks / Like

I will also pray for little Kelsey. I pray that GOD will lay HIS mighty hands of comfort and healing upon such beautiful young lady.

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry and hopeful for you. My thoughts and prayers are yours. I will also give my 2 an extra kiss before I go to bed, thank you for the reminder.

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent for your daughter. Our daughter was born with a birth defect, and with prayers answered, she is now doing fine, and has blessed us with 2 fine grandchildren. Hand in there, and remember that we are only here to do his will.
    "Hello, My name is Bill, and I'm a tackleholic"

Post Thanks / Like

God bless you and your family and prayers for everyone but especially your daughter. My daughter was born with a heart defect that they thought could wait until she was a year old or so to fix but it turned into an emergency at 4 mos. she is 14 now and never missed a beat. I will pray for the same for Kelsey. Dads are usually able to make anything better so I know how scary and frustrating that helpless feeling can be.

Post Thanks / Like

It tears at my heart everytime i hear of a young one fighting a terrible illness..........my prayers are with Kelsey and ya'll,stay strong dad i'm sure she will.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

hang in there pj, i know you feel helpless but you are very important to her.ya'll are in my prayers.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast