Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Summer Time Weather

Post Thanks / Like

Default Summer Time Weather

Well, its that time of year again. Had a really bad wind and thunderstorm Monday afternoon, a storm yesterday, one this morning and thundering pretty good right now. Hard to get a boat on the water when lightning is so partial to Fatboys. LOL. I looked at radar and looks like just about everyone in the southeast is getting some kind of rain in the last few days. FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Same thing in East Texas (Longview) last few days been wanting to go in afternoon can be on water and fishin in 35 minutes butt those storms get ya

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like all the storms today are forming over the TN river and going southeast toward ya'll and staying south of Nastyville. So I'm going fishing. Sorry. You going fishin' this weekend? Or are all the hippie pot smokers and meth junkies gonna have the highways all blocked up where the actual citizens won't be able to leave their houses?
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, I am heading away from here this weekend. They are already camped all over Manchester in parking lots and beside the roads. I have to go by Bonnaroo to get to Tims Ford, Normandy or Woods Reservoir. Thats why I am going to Center Hill. LOL

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

The lightning kept me in the house today. Ya have to fish mornings or late nights this time of year. Good luck fishing

Tight lines to ya!
    Smitty

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson