Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishin Partner!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishin Partner!

Any of you guys in the Raleigh-Durham area want to get together and go fishing? I just got boat and I dont have a good fishing partner that is serious about going. I am a bass man, but when bass slow, I also hit slab crappie. Because I work a crazy schedule, I go at all times of day. So, its hard for me to find a friend that wants to go in the middle of night or early morning hours (hell, could be anytime of any day). Plus friends never have any money to put on the bait or gas. LOL! Also, if you got a boat and just want to have a little competition, we can put a couple dollars on a crappie or bass tourney. If you are interested in some good competitive fishing, good company, or just a good ass time. Contact me. Send email to [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie King
    Any of you guys in the Raleigh-Durham area want to get together and go fishing? I just got boat and I dont have a good fishing partner that is serious about going. I am a bass man, but when bass slow, I also hit slab crappie. Because I work a crazy schedule, I go at all times of day. So, its hard for me to find a friend that wants to go in the middle of night or early morning hours (hell, could be anytime of any day). Plus friends never have any money to put on the bait or gas. LOL! Also, if you got a boat and just want to have a little competition, we can put a couple dollars on a crappie or bass tourney. If you are interested in some good competitive fishing, good company, or just a good ass time. Contact me. Send email to [email protected]
    i might be interested in taking you up on that little bet crappie king if you aint afraid to take the beast and its crew...
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie King
    i might be interested in taking you up on that little bet crappie king if you aint afraid to take on the beast and its crew... they a rough crowd tho,, might have to draw a few pictures to explain things to em..
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...