Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: To Fatboy

Post Thanks / Like

Default To Fatboy

Fatboy, do you have to work Wednesday morning? I would like to go try the fish with you if you are gonna go. I was gonna try to post a pic on here of some crappie, but I couldnt get it to upload. Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, sorry i do . I work wednesday and thursday. Didn't do any pressurewashing yesterday because i decided to enjoy the day on the lake. It was the first time i've been on the water since my boat acted up on woods the other day. It ran great for a while, then started running like crap again. I fished for awhile and caught several next to a bridge piling on the shady side but nothing to brag about. Took the boat to tullahoma to get it fixed. I thought it was the plugs the last time, so they checked the fire. It was fine. Checked the compression. It was fine. Checked the fuel . It was fine. Checked the fuel filter. CLOGGED. Replaced that and put it on a dyno. Revved it up to around 5500rpm and it hit 2550 psi. So hopefully it is fixed now. You could have went yesterday. Your working friday right, cause me and a guy are going to woods that morning. I am off next wednesday and thursday, so early one morning then would be good. Well, gotta go. Have three to wash and one roof today. Take care.