Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Iammac

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Iammac

Are you stationed at Luke AFB?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I am stationed at Luke. Why do you ask? I have been there for 8 years now. I am currently deployed and am sorry I have not replied sooner.

Post Thanks / Like

I figured you were. My son is stationed there. He, like myself is a crappie fanatic, but so far he hasn't been able to locate any that he could catch from the bank. I was just hoping you might could give him some idea's where he could try.

He's just flown back yesterday from being home on leave for Christmas. We fished in the rain on Friday afternoon and were able to catch a few. Wish we could have caught more, but at least we got to spend time together enjoying each others company.

Let me know if you would like to meet up with him when you get back.

Thanks & Stay Safe!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't mind hooking him up at all as long as he doesn't mind getting outfished by my 11 year old. How old is he? Where does he work at? Tell him to go to The AZ Bass Zone :: Arizona bass fishing chat, news and information and join (it's free). There are a bunch of Crappie fishermen on there. We have our own forum and monthly meetings. He can get with any of the guys on there and ask any and all the questiosn he wants.

I am currently deployed and should return by the begining of Feb and should be on the water with in 48 hours.

Show Low, Az in summer Tonto Basin Az winter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rosey

Try Art Chamberlain.@ http://www.vsps.com/info.htm
    A good guide and good guy.
    The crappie have been over 1 lbs.
    Pretty good catching between storms.
    Last edited by tourdriver; 01-06-2009 at 09:19 PM. Reason: correction

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IAMMAC View Post
    I don't mind hooking him up at all as long as he doesn't mind getting outfished by my 11 year old. How old is he? Where does he work at? Tell him to go to The AZ Bass Zone :: Arizona bass fishing chat, news and information and join (it's free). There are a bunch of Crappie fishermen on there. We have our own forum and monthly meetings. He can get with any of the guys on there and ask any and all the questiosn he wants.

I am currently deployed and should return by the begining of Feb and should be on the water with in 48 hours.

Thanks, that sounds great. I'll pass along your suggestion to him. He's 22 and all I can tell you about his job is that he is a Flight Crew Leader. I'll get his email and PM it to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. I'll hook him up and try to get him on some fish! The sapwn is coming and it's like shooting fish in a barrel sometimes.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Check your PM

I'm sending you his email address.

Post Thanks / Like

I got it. Thanks and tell him I'll shoot him an email when I get back next week sometime. I'll be doing a lot of fishing in the next month since I don't go back to work until 23 Feb, so I'll be sure to get him out.

Post Thanks / Like

IAMMAC,

I hope you have some time to do some lake reports with all that fishing coming up!
    TeamCSJE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast