Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: something different

Post Thanks / Like

Default something different

sittin arround doing what I do best, (goofing off) anyway I started reading old post back to 05 far back as I could go. man some of the stuff we talked about. then I got to wondering how in the world did I make it this far on crappie dot com. I made some real bad post. if ya want to keep busy on a cold day try it you can also learn some good tips . well back to checkin on Miss Sharon she is out side shutting the vents in the foundation. havent heard from her since she found the snake skin on the first vent. dang would have liked to seen her face... later all

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Bored today Beagle? Me too. I think I'm going to the shop to work on the camper.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle.....Goofing off....thats being a little hard on yourself. At least you were reading.....Expanding your mind. And as far as your posts.....You may just be a LITTLE head of your Time!! They make a person STOP and think. Like they say....The only reason the dog gets OLD....Because he stops learning NEW tricks!

ps....I would think Miss Sharon would be used to seeing an old SNAKE.....ya know...living in the country. (hehe) Later,man
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

trade you old buddy,,,Miss Donna is cleaning today,i understand for next weeks festivities,,,iam telling you it's not safe for human or pet here to day,,oops got to go, no goofing off/around here to day,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I go back and search the archives for specific topics from time to time. Not a bad idea, Beagle. I often find stuff I had missed or forgotten. Hope you get time back on the water soon!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

back on the water soon I fished enough this year I can miss a day or two. just wish these gas prices hold out till sept next year then drop more. miss sharon she dont like them snakes big or little , ask her how she likes gathering eggs and ole big black snake hisses at her. wonder why she wanted to get rid of the cacklers. funny

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle that sounds like a good idea. I think I'll do that when its to cold to get out.
    Fuzz you need to move every once & a while or you may get dusted or tossed out .

Post Thanks / Like

dang near happened yesterday,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

i hear ya mr. mike! i did the same thing. did'nt make it all the way back to 05 but man lot of BS and great info has been posted on this board. good time's. it's downright cold. could'nt even get motivated to go sit in the wood's and try and kill bambi this morning. got me a big pot of chili going and some cold beer's. gonna be a good day. good luck to all who are out there on the water today!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    i hear ya mr. mike! i did the same thing. did'nt make it all the way back to 05 but man lot of BS and great info has been posted on this board. good time's. it's downright cold. could'nt even get motivated to go sit in the wood's and try and kill bambi this morning. got me a big pot of chili going and some cold beer's. gonna be a good day. good luck to all who are out there on the water today!
    Mmmm, Chili!! Good idea Jeff

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast