Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Grapevine Pic's

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Grapevine Pic's

We caught these fish in 20 foot of water off a rocky point. We caught them in the mouth...hehehe...Actually we caught them on red and chartreuse Crappie Thunder grubbs on a white roadrunner head. We had 68 keepers with most fish in the 12 inch range. Third fisherman taking picture.

Last edited by FallsOutBoatOften; 06-07-2005 at 01:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice bunch of crappie there.....
    When's the fish fry?
    I'm hoping I can get out there next week!!!!!!!!

Crap Pie

Slay-n-M Guest

What do you mean we? As I recall you were watching and learning...hehe...Let's go do it again.

Post Thanks / Like

Default nice catch.

If only that 3rd person taking the picture could talk. I lose count sometimes too. HA HA

Good catch. I had a day like this memorial weekend. We had 57. My wife took the pictures that evening, only to turn out too blury.

Happy fishing. :p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slay-n-M
    What do you mean we? As I recall you were watching and learning...hehe...Let's go do it again.

Now that I think about it, there were 82 keepers. Micah and I had 14 in my live well along with ya'lls 68.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BRITT
    If only that 3rd person taking the picture could talk. I lose count sometimes too. HA HA

Good catch. I had a day like this memorial weekend. We had 57. My wife took the pictures that evening, only to turn out too blury.

Happy fishing. :p

What lake do you fish?

Dave

Slay-n-M Guest

Hewy man, caught another mess, 43 yesterday afternoon...take a look...www.crappiehole.com

captain booyah Guest

hello everyone fishing grapevine. my grandaughter and her new husband moved to the grapevine area. I,m going up there fishing. he said there is a fishing barge on the lake i guess we will try all tips appreciated. captain booyah