Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have made a MONSTER

Post Thanks / Like

Default i have made a MONSTER

i took my boss fishing back in april for the frist time. he is 49 and had never been fishing b4.well needless to say he has bugged me every day if we could go again.so i took him about once a month when i wasnt fishing bass touraments. so in july he went out and bought a boat that needed alot of work done to it so we spent everynight for a weekandhalf to get this boat up and running and throw in so good fishsinders. but that wasnt good enough for him he went out and bought a lowrance 113c gps, the unit cost more then his boats does, so once his boat became water ready, he started to fish every night after work. but the last month or so he has started to slow donw b/c of work and he go his boat winterized and put it up......so now that i told him that i do winterize mine b/c i fish winter touraments he wants to go again.he came up to me today at work and asked if i wanted to go this weekend to truman i said i could go on sat.but he WANTS to go on SUNDAY when the high is low teens and he wasnt jokeing.i told him he was full of poop and i wasnt evern goin to go out and now he's mad. so who all out there have created a MONSTER that wants to go all the time

Post Thanks / Like

Man, it's time for a raise!

Post Thanks / Like

That's a great story.....but wanting to fish when its 15 degrees out if where I would draw the line!
    Nothing better than getting out on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

You should parlay this into a corner office?? Or at least fishing during pay hours!
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

hell shoot him mark spot on gps then if he dont come up new crappie bed mtcw.

Post Thanks / Like

Good idea Beagle Man.
    Good luck Champ. I also created a monster & it turned out to be very $$$$ for me. What hp are you running on your Champion. We have a 188 w/150 4stroke yamaha. Love it best ride on the water & easy on the gas.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Good idea Beagle Man.
    Good luck Champ. I also created a monster & it turned out to be very $$$$ for me. What hp are you running on your Champion. We have a 188 w/150 4stroke yamaha. Love it best ride on the water & easy on the gas.
    just jiggin i am running a merc 200 efi on a 202 tourament championit is 21'6", but i know sumone that does boat raceing and he did a LITTLE tune up on her.she can run in the mid to upper 70s and for gas well thats a diffent story there...put it this way SHE LOVE TO DRINK HERE GAS:D:D but its a great smooth rinning boat i have a couple or rangers and a triton but this has been the best one i have owned

Post Thanks / Like

Default Monster

heck bring him out on the river on the coldest day of course!!! and dress with thinsulateand a helmet tell him you got a hot spot !! go full speed for 10 miles and fish for 5 minute than go back and fish a bit and move again ,see if he go's again. just think how 75mph at 20degree's is going to feel.

might cost you 50 bucks of fuel but i will be fun.

Post Thanks / Like

First off I would say wash that nose real good!! Bosses are like stray dogs......if you are good to em, they tend to be hard to get rid of. Threaten to neuter him and maybe he will get the hint.
    I'm just kidding of course. Good to hear we have another one hooked on the sport.

Good luck to you and your boss.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

i took a friend out for his first time and now hes constantly bugging me!!!!!! GOOD LUCK ON THIS ONE! lol!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast