Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B'n'M Pro Staff price

Post Thanks / Like

Default B'n'M Pro Staff price

Been looking at these and see where Cabelas wants $47.99 for the 12 footer. I found a site...http://www.monkscrappie.com/ that has them listed for $34.95. Has anybody bought anything from here? Thanks Billy

Post Thanks / Like

Although I haven't purchased anything from the link you provided ,I would like to inform you of a "Heads up" situation. The wife broke the tip on her B&M Sam's Super Sensitive 12' crappie pole. I called B&M and ordered a new tip section. We just got the bill from the credit card for $34.50. (OUCH!!! ) From this point on it's only Outlaw poles for us. If a tip is broken, I don't recall the exact price, but it is in the ballpark of $15.00 for replacement. The better part is that I've nevr broken a tip on these great poles. No, I don't have anything to do with this outfit, Just think you should be aware of the true situation. I'm done ranting for now, Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Shouldn't need too many of them, but...

The Outlaw tips all run $12.99 except for the 12' Foam handled rod tip sections which are $14.99 each.

Glad to have you on board IL'Giller! You are now fishing with the best on the market!

If anyone is interested in these poles, just drop me an Email. Full baskets and big bites to you all!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Around $14.5 to $15.00 is all you pay for the B&M tips. The other cost is shipping and handling plus container charge. On a 12 foot tip section, you still have to pay the extra balloon rate because of the size of the package. Normally that is around $17.00. Then there is the 3 or 4 dollar container charge. Outlaw will charge you the same thing for the shipping and handling.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1weezer
    On a 12 foot tip section, you still have to pay the extra balloon rate because of the size of the package. Normally that is around $17.00. Then there is the 3 or 4 dollar container charge. Outlaw will charge you the same thing for the shipping and handling.

I can't say for sure what the cost would be on shipping just a tip section since I've NEVER had to order one from OutLaw. To be perfectly honest, I have never heard of one of their tips breaking!

I do know that on the last box of OutLaw 12' IM7 rods they shipped to me, I was charged only $12.65 for shipping total. That included the oversized box and it's contents.

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Last edited by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon; 06-07-2005 at 12:13 PM.
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

I've broken 3 B'N'M 12' Crappie sticks and never had to pay any more than shipping. When I broke them at Crappie USA tournaments didn't even have to pay that.
    Enjoy the time you have with your fishing partners. You never know when the may leave you unexpectivly.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds to me like bnm poles break alot

Post Thanks / Like

I have broken two(2) B&Ms so far this year....... One was replaced @ no charge, after I told another member of this group ( Jack Wells ) what had happened ( flaw in production)....... Now this weekend I broke another on a rather large Bluegill.
    I haven't contacted B&M yet, but I hope they take care of me the way they did on the first breakage.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought two of B&Ms Bucks 12' Pro-staff trolling PST122 at their booth during Bass Pro Shops spring fishing sale. I paid $25 each during the sale. Their sales rep told me if they break(he said for any reason) just call their number and they will replace it free of charge. Last week I broke one and guess what?......................can't find reciept!I did order 2 replacement tips for $12 each because the shippings the same $8.50. I have been very happy with the rods but I don't have anything to compare them to as I've always vertically jigged over structure in Texas before I moved to Georgia. My new home lake has very little wood cover making trolling a good option. As for the broke rod I broke it in the boat and not fishing. I have pulled a couple of 1.5lb doubles in the boat with them as well as a few channel cats in the 3lb range. Just my 2 cents worth hope it helps. Their replacement number is on their website as well as some pretty decent articles. Good fishing , John

Post Thanks / Like

I have bought stuff from Monks at boat and fishing shows - he is a guide and tackle dealer at Lake Wateree, SC - as well as a boat dealer - repitble guy and he normally has Wally Marshall rods $5 cheaper than BPS
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast