Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jigswap Catch Report

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Jigswap Catch Report

Alright Men out of 2 trip's 53 fish caught 42 on yall's jigs for a total of 29.2 pounds combined weight the heavy weight's fell today several right below the 2 lb. mark here's th pics. you can c your jigs at work O Grump it aint how pretty they are it only matters if the fish like them!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    STICK-A-FORK-IN-ME-IM-DUMBER !
    www.CrazyAnglerTackle.com

Post Thanks / Like

Wink more pis.from LOP

Fowlmood you won the day 7 fish 10.4 lbs o btw I also caught 5 bar fish had this older man pull up beside Me slinging shinners I smoked him He kept seeing them big crappie come up and finally asked what I was using I toldhim jigs of North America He didnt have a limit ,but He left with one
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Post Thanks / Like

Man that is SWEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great bucket of fish!!!!!!!

For you new guys that worry about how your jigs are gonna work here's the proof that they will.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

"O" Men I limited in 1 hr 38mins THANKS FOR THE GREAT JIGS COLOR THY LIKED TODAY red,pink green combo's black the 2.2 fell to the NIJI jig saline called It It's a sculpin patteren I tie and browns and yellows! One more those sickle hooks are death I've never seen such penetration in My life!
    Last edited by flatfish46; 12-18-2008 at 09:09 PM.

fishing buddy is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job flat......those sickles go in the roof of mouth every time.Thanks for the report

www.slabcrappieguides.com
    Hi Tek Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Baits

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flatfish46 View Post
    Fowlmood you won the day 7 fish 10.4 lbs
    I thought that was mine in the second pic At least someone is catching with my jigs. I haven't been able to wet a hook in months. You catching them with my jig is almost as good ................................................. On second thought, no it isn't
    TinBoats.net
    The original aluminum boat fishing club!

Post Thanks / Like

Thats awesome FF Those are some good looking fish and i really like how you stuffed everyones jigs in there mouth. Talk about force feeding. Great job buddy. I have two weeks off after today and i will be sure to be presenting a lot of pictures like this my self.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome indeed! Ain't it good to look at a pic and not only recognize yours but to be able and recognize others!!! Good job men!!! Can't wait to see more reports like this!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree AW i was thinking the same i felt like i was there with FF and instead i w as at work doing work things dreaming of this and it came true FF always makes dreams come true. He is awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang if that don't make my day!! Flatfish's 2nd post - 2nd pic shows my little concoction using feathers off a wild turkey. Awesome!

To bad it snowed another 6" last night, and there is another 2-4" in the forecast for tomorrow....worse - it was nice yesterday and I couldn't even get out on the ice.....

Great pics Flat. Many thanks.

UG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast