Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: salomonie report

airboat Guest

Default salomonie report

Fished friday and caught about 40 lot of small ones under 9 inch, were catching them about 4-6 feet deep 10 foot off the bank, ended up keeping 20 for the pan they measured 9 -13.5 inches. Out of the 20 that i cleaned 17 were females full of eggs it appears that the spawn has just started, used the old method of minnows and bobber. A good day on the water

Post Thanks / Like

Default Salamonie

Airboat, great report on Salamonie. Were there a lot of fisherman out on the water? Sounds great.

airboat Guest

Default salomonie report

Hello Mike in the cove i was in it was me and one other boat and a very vocal wild turkey until about 10:00 am then there were about 6 of us at one time.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Turkey

Airboat, I heard and even saw a turkey a couple weeks ago when I was fishing. It's great to hear them! Sounds there was plenty of action. Hope you get out again soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up lots of crappie

me and a friend fished sal from 7-2 and we both easily caught 125 each in the back of the coves they were all pretty small and filled with eggs but i did get a 14incher i ended up keeping 15 to clean

airboat Guest

Default salamonie report

Thanks for the report i fished last saturday and had about the same luck there were so many 6-8 inch fish it was hard at times to keep up with 3 poles, only brought home a handfull but did catch a nice channel cat 18.5 and lost 2 other ones that were even bigger, the cat i cleaned was full of eggs looks like the cats are spawning also. Had wild turkey yapping again this week in the same cove as last week.