Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Loz 6-4

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz 6-4

Caught limits by 8:30 on Saturday, 9 1/2-12 inchers, down 10-15 feet in water 20-30 feet deep. Used black, yellow and white jigs tipped with a minnow. Very aggressive hits and boated close to 75 fish before calling it a day and getting off the lake. Not many boaters out early and fishing was decent. Tightlining using 1/16 oz jigs. Wait I think I have another bite!

Post Thanks / Like

What mm are you fishing?
    jeff

Post Thanks / Like

phhhhhhhhh........good luck lv2fish

Post Thanks / Like

Come on lv2, you didn't think I would tell that also! That would invite thousands of boaters to where I was fishing. But on lake of the Ozarks. I gave the general trends along channels in 20-30 feet of water over brush. And the method and bait used. I know you don't want me to make it too easy, but where I found them Saturday they might be gone by now, but the trend/pattern should remain constant, just search the waters with that type of scenerio and you should find success. I put about 15 miles on my boat looking for the right waters before I dropped a hook on Saturday. Then had to make it back to the ramp. Spent almost as much time looking and moving as fishing. lv2, pm if you have something you would like to talk about in private. Bruce, PS that's the way you try for specific info. And, friends of mine are provided that info upon request. Good luck and good fishing!