Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chat Room Forgery

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chat Room Forgery

Someone went in the chat room and wiped out the history using "VV68", just wanted you all to know it wasn't me. I'm sure that if it was important enough Ed can find out who it was. Probably some discontent Green Carp type person.
    Last edited by VietVet68; 06-06-2005 at 06:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have just been informed by an anonymous source, that traces of what appears to be "JB WELD" was found at the scene. Investigations are continuing.....:rolleyes:

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

for some reason when I think of jb weld, I think of our favorite pole man. lol But when it comes to tricks maybe the king of trickery J. he he he

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty
    for some reason when I think of jb weld, I think of our favorite pole man. lol But when it comes to tricks maybe the king of trickery J. he he he
    Smitty, we both know what was in that history, and there was nothing there that "J" would have wanted deleted. And I'm not sure who your "favorite pole man" is, but it sure and the he** wouldn't have been 1weezer". There is only one person that would have liked to see the history disappear......and only the Washington Post knows.....AHhhhh....CHATGATE

Post Thanks / Like

It wasn't me, I can't even delete my own post's. hah!

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, wasn't me. But I heard about it. Maybe Ed should put a password along with the user name to get into the chat room. It's a shame that some people hide behind a computer and don't have the b--ls to sign in under their own name. My 2 cents worth.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VietVet68
    Smitty, we both know what was in that history, and there was nothing there that "J" would have wanted deleted. And I'm not sure who your "favorite pole man" is, but it sure and the he** wouldn't have been 1weezer". There is only one person that would have liked to see the history disappear......and only the Washington Post knows.....AHhhhh....CHATGATE

I know it wasn't Richard.. That was a joke on my part..lol J would not care who read what he said. he wouldn't say it if he didn't want it read. Same with Richard.. He is my favorite pole man and I hope to meet him at the TT in sept. Richard sorry for thinking of you and JB weld, but we know why I do...right.lmao
    Who would have done it... this chatgate is confusing me... Well gotta get to the lake. I have to drag 2 condos up by the fishfry campgrounds for Big J to find..lol

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Hey that JB WELD Is great stuff. Investigations are continuing.....:rolleyes:

Here is a phone number to call to report internet crimes. (800) 992-6978
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moose1am
    Hey that JB WELD Is great stuff. Investigations are continuing.....:rolleyes:

Here is a phone number to call to report internet crimes. (800) 992-6978
    Nahh....dont need a phone number, wasn't a crime. I'm thinking that it was probably just some poor lost Carp fisherman that all to often has a tendency to think with their mouth.
    Last edited by VietVet68; 06-06-2005 at 12:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't me ... i ain't even figured out how to get into the chat room let alone use it !!
    Jim McIntyre
    [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast