Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caught good fishes this weekend....report

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Caught good fishes this weekend....report

Caught some good fish (Sat June 5). Caught lots of dinks in the brush (10 to 15 feet depth). Grandson had a blast. After he got burnt out, I dropped him off and headed for deeper water. Found fish suspended 10 to 20 feet along the drop offs following the Big Sandy channel south from Mansard Island. Lots of suspended fish but not a lot of takers. Most fish were caught using chartruse and white jigs. The bite was soft, so I missed a lot of fish. Hey, me clock is winding down. Wouldn't missed them 20 years ago. lol....AND, I was titlining, naturally. Sunday, winds from south had lake capping. Honey and I went cruising. Love this Merc 4 stroker.

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I gotta move closer to a lake. Nice catch Tom.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Oh well now that I see the results I am going to have to decipher that map you posted. Good catch Tom.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go, Cane Pole. I'm headed out in the a.m. with my neighbor's boy. Hope I do as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    Caught some good fish (Sat June 5). Caught lots of dinks in the brush (10 to 15 feet depth). Grandson had a blast. After he got burnt out, I dropped him off and headed for deeper water. Found fish suspended 10 to 20 feet along the drop offs following the Big Sandy channel south from Mansard Island. Lots of suspended fish but not a lot of takers. Most fish were caught using chartruse and white jigs. The bite was soft, so I missed a lot of fish. Hey, me clock is winding down. Wouldn't missed them 20 years ago. lol....AND, I was titlining, naturally. Sunday, winds from south had lake capping. Honey and I went cruising. Love this Merc 4 stroker.

Canepole, I swear my boating and fishing pleasure increased by 200 or 300% when I switched to a four stroke! Nice catch by the way!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole

EXCELLENT JOB CanePole!

Good catch!
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Did similiar depth and results in Missouri, Lake of the Ozarks on Saturday, except we used a yellow, white and black jig tipped with a minnow. Good photos!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, nice pile of fish!

-S

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Cane Pole!!!!
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i need to get down there and follow you are maybe i will ask moose where to go!!!!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast