Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: opinion's on the humminbird 767

Post Thanks / Like

Default opinion's on the humminbird 767

hello all, i'm get'n ready to purchase a new fishfinder. had the humminbird 565 but shot crap's after 13 month's. humminbird want's $75 plus the shipping to fix it. i only paid $200 for it and they won't work with me so i'm just gonna buy a new one. although i told them i would'nt buy from them again i saw the 767 on sale at cabelas for $300, reg $500. and i like the fact it has gps. anyone have that unit that has any input. don't wanna spend anymore than that but they did'nt have but 1 review and was'nt sure if i spent $300 is there another fishfinder for the same price i should be looking at. thanx for any input all, good fishing!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    hello all, i'm get'n ready to purchase a new fishfinder. had the humminbird 565 but shot crap's after 13 month's. humminbird want's $75 plus the shipping to fix it. i only paid $200 for it and they won't work with me so i'm just gonna buy a new one. although i told them i would'nt buy from them again i saw the 767 on sale at cabelas for $300, reg $500. and i like the fact it has gps. anyone have that unit that has any input. don't wanna spend anymore than that but they did'nt have but 1 review and was'nt sure if i spent $300 is there another fishfinder for the same price i should be looking at. thanx for any input all, good fishing!
    On sale for 40% off? Doesn't that throw up the flags for you? Buyer beware is what it says to me. But good luck if you choose to buy one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    Before you buy go to the fishing and electronics board and read the sticky note about HB GPS,it might change your mind. May be reduce to get rid of them. Maybe new units coming out will have better GPS.:D:D:D yeah right
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

jeff,didnt ed give you the phone number i gave him,same one that beagle has,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeffie, I love my 787. Never had a problem with the GPS and the graphics are sharp.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Kcmocrappie slayer I have the 777 and the 797 I dont have a problem with the gps. it suites me fine. I dont know what all the hub bub is about on the gps issues, they are non exsistant to me. great detail and problem free. just my opinion

Post Thanks / Like

thanx for the opinion's guy's that's what i needed. i'm gonna make my mind up in the next day or two. thanx again and good fishing!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!