Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Crappie Partner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for a Crappie Partner

I am in Manchester and frequent Normandy, Woods Reservoir and Tims Ford. I work a crazy schedule but would like to find someone who loves to Crappie fish to go with me every now and then. I go with several different guys, but I need someone who is willing to consistently go fishing. Sounds like a dating ad huh?
    Seriously, wanna go catch Crappie? I know where. FATBOY
    Info and number is is my profile.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

They might have seen your evenirude commerical and are scared to go with you!!LOL If you lived closer I would go with you but you have to live over the big hill from here. Maybe we can get Killer to move that way and you guys can get matching hair cuts. No serious if you lived closer I would be the first to step up to the challenge.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    I am in Manchester and frequent Normandy, Woods Reservoir and Tims Ford. I work a crazy schedule but would like to find someone who loves to Crappie fish to go with me every now and then. I go with several different guys, but I need someone who is willing to consistently go fishing. Sounds like a dating ad huh?
    Seriously, wanna go catch Crappie? I know where. FATBOY
    Info and number is is my profile.

Ha ha!!

You may not have wanted to say you go with several different guys, who would want to commit to you now??? Hee hee!!! Just kidding!

All you want to do is "hook up"? Man, where are your morals???
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I'm not looking for a long term commitment, but I would be willing to "hook up" some time in a not-so-gay-sounding way. I been thinking about trying some different lakes around Mid-TN cause PP is so crowded. Plus I'd like to be a better all-round fisherman. I usually only get to fish on Sat. and Sun. so I don't know if we could ever be able to work it out or not. But I usually have all day on at least one or the other and sometimes both if my girlfriend closes at work. A 45 min to an hour drive down there is nothing. It takes me 45min to get to work sometimes and its only 16 miles away. Just shoot me an e-mail or PM next time you are thinking about going. I usually check this site every day. Or you can send me a PM and I'll give you my number.

But as a girl once told me, and I quote: "If you think you're gonna get me drunk and take advantage of me, you're barking up the wrong tree". :D
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmmm, I thought you were supposed to get drunk and let them take advantage of you. I guess I ran with the loose women.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlefarter
    I'm not looking for a long term commitment, but I would be willing to "hook up" some time in a not-so-gay-sounding way. I been thinking about trying some different lakes around Mid-TN cause PP is so crowded. Plus I'd like to be a better all-round fisherman. I usually only get to fish on Sat. and Sun. so I don't know if we could ever be able to work it out or not. But I usually have all day on at least one or the other and sometimes both if my girlfriend closes at work. A 45 min to an hour drive down there is nothing. It takes me 45min to get to work sometimes and its only 16 miles away. Just shoot me an e-mail or PM next time you are thinking about going. I usually check this site every day. Or you can send me a PM and I'll give you my number.

But as a girl once told me, and I quote: "If you think you're gonna get me drunk and take advantage of me, you're barking up the wrong tree". :D

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

That's what ended up happening, Fishingpox.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Bowtie65 Guest

I recently moved to Manchester and got a taste of the Crappies out on Woods a few times this Spring. Drop me a message sometime and I'll see if we can meet up sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

Sent you a pm Bowtie.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hold on tight.......

Bowtie.....hope you like fast boats. lol Big J is alot of fun to fish with and he knows them Crappies!!

ps. Big J, maybe I'll give you a call soon.
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

Fiddle--if ya wanna try the hollow sometime let me know!!Would be more then happy to have some one else besides the dog,or a customer go!!Good Fishin To Ya!!Dennis :D
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlefarter

Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast