Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Cane Pole--Great Website

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Cane Pole--Great Website

Finally checked your website at www.tomsstuff.net and really liked it. The animation on the knot section really helps understand how to tie different knots. Just thought I'd give your site a plug. Good fishin.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanx Kunes

It is education related. Our beloved IRS allows me a $150.00 tax allowance for education, so I spend it wisely. If you or anyone else happens to find a good link to educational stuff, let me know. I will link to it. Also,I am allowed to link to Business web pages. If Jerry Blake, Weezer, and others want me to, I will give them a link. I have plenty of web memory to do this, and I sure don't mind doing it. I get lots of hits. Wish my hit counter worked better. Have to reset it all the time. You know the story. The counter is free, so what if it doesn't work all the time. I guess I need to set up a fishing link page. Any input would be helpful. Suggestions from all would be helpful.

Cane Pole
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Cane Pole,

Please do include a link to my website on yours. I'll put a link from mine to yours as well.

Here is a banner if you can use it:

but a line-link would be fine if you'd rather. It could read:

ACTION FISHING TRIPS with Jerry Blake - Hot Springs Arkansas area fishing guide.

If you have a banner I'd be glad to use it for your link.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Canepole, my site isn't fishing related, but it is what allows me the funds to do what i do and travel to meet people like Jerry Blake. So, if you want to add it. Not really looking for any business off of it, it just lets people know a little about myself. Thanks.

www.dspressurewashing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Canepole,

Thanks for the link! I'll put a line link for you on my website unless you have a banner.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com