Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Shop

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Crappie Shop

The Crappie Shop Is Still Up And Running And Fully Stocked With All Of Your Fish Catching Needs. I 692dvs (darren Carson) Will Be Opening And Running The Shop Until Steve Returns. Pm Me Or Give Me A Call At 478-808-4671. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard 692dvs, We will be making a pre spring big order soon. Hope to se you on the hill soon, if we get any water.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

I passed thru gray last week on the way to augusta. Didnt know you were open for business . Give me the address. i will be back in jan. would like to pay you a friendly visit.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I understand that you are NOT running the shop. I understand that someone named CV is actually running the shop. Whats the truth?

Post Thanks / Like

When I talked to Steve a couple of weeks ago, he told me that CV would be running the shop and that CV would have some help. Just seems strange that this post popped up on the same day as Steve's absence started

Post Thanks / Like

Tnt read your PMs.

Post Thanks / Like

There Are Actually Three People Running The Shop. Darron Carson, Ricky Willis, (stevie Sitler Aka Cv)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guys....Darren Carson is running the shop along with the other guys that Earl mentioned. Why would he put his number up there for you to call him???? I've already been by there before Steve left last week with a buddy to get his motor worked on and he was showing Darren everything. He's a long time friend of Steve's and a good guy, not to mention that he has been known to occasionally catch a fish or two. LOL!! Let's not make a big deal out of this. If you need something give him a call, if not don't.
    Last edited by crappiechappy; 12-11-2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: spelling
    A&R JIGS - PRO STAFF
    LIGHTWIRE HOOKS - PRO STAFF

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3 not 1

Yes, the Crappie Shop is still open. I am CB (not CV). There are 3 of us that are helping Steve out for the time. Myself, Darren and one more, we are working TOGETHER to bring you the same service as Steve does. If you have any questions or need any supplies, you can reach me at 478-607-0344 or you can send emails to THECRAPPPIESHOP.COM and One of us will be glad to assist you in anyway possible. Thanks in advance. BUD219 (CB Sightler)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you CB for the correction. By the post that Darren had made I thought only one person was running the shop. I am sure that ya'll will do a great job for Steve. Look forward to doing business with ya'll.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast