Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Merry Christmas from BnM

Post Thanks / Like

Default Merry Christmas from BnM

Fellow crappie fishermen. Got an email from the President of B'n'M and the ProStaff director regarding a great holiday product program that they have put together for B'n'M Club Fishermen. If you go to BNM Fishing and fill out the registration for the B'n'M Fishing Club, you will receive the following Holiday message below. You have to be a registered member to use the promo codes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Club Member,

Merry Christmas from B'n'M! All of us here would like to thank you for joining our new B'n'M Club, and for the support and patronage you have provided our family owned business in the last year.

We would like to return the favor. From now until December 30th, we would like to offer the following specials that are exclusive to Club members: Buy any B'n'M Graphite Rod graphite rod, and receive a free Trigger Spin Reel (Promo Code: BNMDL1) or Buck's Mini Reel Promo Code: BNMBMR1). (Note: Reel to be shipped separately via US Postal Service, please allow additional time for delivery).

Buy any B'n'M Graphite or Fiberglass Rod and receive a free B'n'M T-Shirt (Promo Code: BNMSHRT)

Buy 1 copy of our Anytime, Anywhere, Any Water Crappie DVD and receive another copy FREE (Promo Code: BNMDVD)! Buy one for your viewing pleasure, and another for a great gift item.

You MUST enter the Promotional Code upon checkout to receive your free items. Also remember, shipping during the holiday season can be slower as compared to other times of the year, so please allow plenty of time for items you plan to use as gifts.

All of us here at B'n'M would like to wish you a safe and happy holiday season.

Good Fishing!

The B'n'M Team
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Dangit--I just bought the DVD like a week agao fo rmy brotehr..man i would like to have my own copy!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Got the same e-mail the other day. Sounds like a great deal. Was going to buy a rod anyway, might as well get the free reel. Don't own any B&M's, but have heard the make pretty good rods.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for posting this information.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

kycreek is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I was gonna post this a couple of days ago, but got kind of busy. I recieved the same e-mail over the weekend and having just bought a rod and video maybe 2 and a half weeks earlier, I wrote Jack at BnM. He responded with an e-mail stating that technically I was too late for the free gift but it was a good thing they weren't too technical at BnM and he would send me my choice of the free offers. Well let me tell you, if I wasn't already hooked on their products I am for sure now. ( I already was hooked. I love those rods and have an arsenal of them)They sell quality fishing equipment and back it up with a customer first policy that is indeed rare these days. I take my hat off to them and suggest everybody remember this when looking for equipment. I know I will.
    Last edited by kycreek; 12-09-2008 at 05:33 PM.