Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: bps wally marshall's

Post Thanks / Like

Default bps wally marshall's

Not trying to give bps business but here they are on sale if anyone needs any..

The Bass Pro Shops Wally Marshall Signature Series Universal Rods

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wally Mashall Signature Series

Hey Thanks, I didn't know they were on sale for 29.99 wow thats a great price since they are going up in 2009 to 44.99. Santa will be here soon so please take advantage of this great deal.....Also check out the New Wally Marshall Tight Line Special reel great for vertical jigging and Tight line trolling.
    Click on Basspro.com and type in Wally Marshall at the top everything pops up. Merry Christmas to Crappie.com anglers!! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Not to turn this into a complete advertisement, but if you click through a Crappie.com BPS link, I will get some credit for the sale. I think it's minor, but Crappie.com will get some benefit from it. Try it, here's a link, then you can do a search for Wally Marshall and find the stuff you're looking for, or for any BPS stuff you need.

Bass Pro Shops Outdoors Online: Offering the best in Fishing, Hunting and Outdoor Products - Crappie.com link to BPS
    Last edited by Slab; 12-08-2008 at 10:27 AM.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Great buy! I wished the Pro Series were on sale!! I need about 3 or 4 more of them. :D
    Kevin Taylor
    20XD Bullet

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rods

i BOUGHT 4 OF LAST YEARS CLOSE OUTS FOR 14.99 APIECE TWO 12FOOTERS AND TWO 14FOOTERS VERY NICE