Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pulling Tubes Jerry? O/T

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pulling Tubes Jerry? O/T

Me too!!!I am glad to hear thay I am not the only one who does the tube thing. I do this to occupy the grandkids when the fish aren't biting. They enjoy it so much and I enjoy seeing them so happy. I do draw limits on certain things though. No one will ever see a jet ski in my driveway!!! Well, not in my lifetime that is.

Cane Pole
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

My wife bought the tube last year and we've only used it a few times. The kids do enjoy it and it's hard to get them to sit still when it's hot and the fish aint biting so.........
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tubes

My boat is small and only has a 35hp Johnson driving it but I have been using a tube behind the boat for a long time. Just have not done that lately. In the past I pulled the kids and adults behind the boat most summers. That was why I didn't get to fish during the late 1980's and early 1990's. These days the tube is stored in the garage and I am fishing more often. But the tubes are a lot of fun and they keep everyone cool when it's so hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Blake
    My wife bought the tube last year and we've only used it a few times. The kids do enjoy it and it's hard to get them to sit still when it's hot and the fish aint biting so.........
    Regards,

Moose1am