PDA

View Full Version : Pulling Tubes Jerry? O/T

Cane Pole
08-15-2004, 05:07 PM
Me too!!!I am glad to hear thay I am not the only one who does the tube thing. I do this to occupy the grandkids when the fish aren't biting. They enjoy it so much and I enjoy seeing them so happy. I do draw limits on certain things though. No one will ever see a jet ski in my driveway!!! Well, not in my lifetime that is.

Cane Pole

Jerry Blake
08-15-2004, 05:41 PM
My wife bought the tube last year and we've only used it a few times. The kids do enjoy it and it's hard to get them to sit still when it's hot and the fish aint biting so.........

Moose1am
08-16-2004, 04:22 PM
My boat is small and only has a 35hp Johnson driving it but I have been using a tube behind the boat for a long time. Just have not done that lately. In the past I pulled the kids and adults behind the boat most summers. That was why I didn't get to fish during the late 1980's and early 1990's. These days the tube is stored in the garage and I am fishing more often. But the tubes are a lot of fun and they keep everyone cool when it's so hot.

My wife bought the tube last year and we've only used it a few times. The kids do enjoy it and it's hard to get them to sit still when it's hot and the fish aint biting so.........