Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: REal MEN don't need no minners

Post Thanks / Like

Wink REal MEN don't need no minners

Headed to Stockton this a.m. alone
    Arrived around 10 a.m. and had my limit in about 2 hrs:D:D.

15 NICE Crappie and not one throw back :D:D Didn't have to measure any of them - just throw them in the live well and go after the next one.

Bait of choice - red/chart - and not a minner in the boat (I had been told that I would need minners to catch fish by PB)
    Location: one of my spots. Bender says he has two spots on Stockton I think he has showed me at least four and this one isn't one of those :p

Fished main lake brush piles...all fish caught at 16 ft deep.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post

15 NICE Crappie and not one throw back :D:D Didn't have to measure any of them - just throw them in the live well and go after the next one.

Bait of choice - red/chart - and not a minner in the boat (I had been told that I would need minners to catch fish by PB)
    Location: one of my spots. Bender says he has two spots on Stockton I think he has showed me at least four and this one isn't one of those :p

I'm betting you could not find your own spot and went directly to the spot I told you last night!:D I hope you left some there for me!

Nice job JJ I'll bet you could have caught your limit in under an hour with minners!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post

What exactly do you have on your hands???? What kind of man are you? No wonder you don't use minners you would have to put on your sissy mits to put one on the hook! I have never seen such a thing and can't believe you allowed a picture to be taken with your girly gloves on.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you catch most of them on that spot your buddy showed you? The one you went a couple weeks ago with that real nice mess of Big Crappie?

Post Thanks / Like

nice looking mess of fish jj. you da man!:D hope we can get on them tomorrow like you did today. keep after them!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    nice looking mess of fish jj. you da man!:D hope we can get on them tomorrow like you did today. keep after them!
    Thanks KCMO it was a lot of fun. Hope you can get into them also. Where are you going?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie hazard View Post
    Did you catch most of them on that spot your buddy showed you? The one you went a couple weeks ago with that real nice mess of Big Crappie?
    No. That spot had 2-3 ft rollers on it so I went down Son's Creek & fished a core brush pile. Mrs JJ & I have caught a lot of fish there the past 3 years in the winter. You have to have the wind coming out of the north to fish it.
    Usually theres a boat or two on that spot but today it was vacant, so I took advantage of it.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    What exactly do you have on your hands???? What kind of man are you? No wonder you don't use minners you would have to put on your sissy mits to put one on the hook! I have never seen such a thing and can't believe you allowed a picture to be taken with your girly gloves on.
    When the fish have been on ice for a few hours I use what I can to keep my fingers dry.:D If you need to use live bait to get your limit then go for it. I do use live bait in the heat of the summer when thats what the bite is. But in the winter Jigs are my choice & I dont get cold hands getting them on the hook. Just cold hands from taking big fish off my crappie pro jig heads & yum jigs. :DYou should try it you may learn a thing or two.:p
    I totally expected this kind of response from you about the gloves, You are so predictable:p
    Last edited by Just Jiggin; 12-06-2008 at 11:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry GG (JJ) I am not buying the story, you might fool some of the people but not me!:rolleyes:

What about a little smile for such nice fish?:D Looks like someone peed in your live well!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a great day for the jj's......congrats on the nice fish.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast