Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Falls Lake Night Fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Falls Lake Night Fishing!

You guys want a couple good crappie holes for Falls Lake? Go up 70 get off on 98 towards Wake Forset. Go all the way down 98 until you come to Six Forks rd. Make a right. About a 1/4 mile down there should be a boat launch and a bridge. At night if you put boat in there and fish right under that bridge you will have good size crappie all night. If the bite slows, go under bridge and on the left once you come out there are trees in the water to left. You will have good bites in either of those spots.
    Now that is one nice spot. Another spot is if you are going 85 north from Durham. First exit after you go over lake get off and go right. I think its the Creedmoor exit. You will pass a store on your left (you can buy bait there), after you pass store, first right take that. As soon as you make that right there will be a place on the side of the road where you can park. You will see a waterway that runs under the road. It connects the two sides of water. At night if you sit on that concrete waterway and just drop bait straight down, I know for sure in the spring and fall you can catch 2 to 3lb crappie. I havent got to fish this spot in the summer. But, in the spring and fall you will produce on anything from jigs, worms, to minnows. Both of these spots have been very productive for me and I am sure they will be for you. Enjoy your fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

hey crappie king i live in rockingham county and i dont have a boat so i bank fish about how far would the second spot be from rockingham county and also any other good shore spots would be appreciated thanks for any help in advance

Post Thanks / Like

Yo Daddy, its about an hour from you. And at both locations you can fish off the bank or under the bridge. Most of the bank spots I know about are in Wake or Granville counties. If this isnt too far for you, let me know and I will give you a few more good spots to check out.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info crappieking if you know any other spots i would be willing to drive up to 2 hours thanks again