Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What is a "bank walker"

Post Thanks / Like

Default What is a "bank walker"

All my budies call me a bank walker. What the heck is a bank walker? I almost never fish from the bank anymore. Not since the old lady next door gave me her deceased husband's Bass Boat and all his tackle. She is a nice lady but not nearly as nice as her friend that gave me a new truck to haul the boat with. All she asks is that I help her with a little gardening from time to time. She has sister that might have some work for me if I have the time. Anyway back to the original question?

THE BANDIT
    Last edited by EDDY CREEK BANDIT; 12-05-2008 at 06:11 PM.
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just guessing but maybe your buddies are referring to you walking into the bank to deposit all that money you saved on a boat and truck. Dude, you might as well have won a lottery! Fortune has smiled upon you.
    Last edited by algaegator; 12-07-2008 at 08:01 AM. Reason: punctuation

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EDDY CREEK BANDIT View Post
    All my budies call me a bank walker. What the heck is a bank walker? I almost never fish from the bank anymore. Not since the old lady next door gave me her deceased husband's Bass Boat and all his tackle. She is a nice lady but not nearly as nice as her friend that gave me a new truck to haul the boat with. All she asks is that I help her with a little gardening from time to time. She has sister that might have some work for me if I have the time. Anyway back to the original question?

THE BANDIT
    Geez Bandit, you got an appropriate screen name. If you tell me there are 2 more sisters, one owns a liquor store and the other has been diagnosed as nymphomanic I am going to have to question the integrity of yur story.

The term "bank walker" may well be in reference to you taking a fantasy stroll thru yur memory banks, I cant say.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

I was wrong. I looked it up, its exactly like a street walker only completely different.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Well when I was younger teen years when we would all go to the swimming hole there was a few who walked around the swimming hole while the one less fortunate was the the water mid chest That where the name came from around here
    Ga_redland
    Lincolnton Ga

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoer View Post
    Geez Bandit, you got an appropriate screen name. If you tell me there are 2 more sisters, one owns a liquor store and the other has been diagnosed as nymphomanic I am going to have to question the integrity of yur story.

The term "bank walker" may well be in reference to you taking a fantasy stroll thru yur memory banks, I cant say.
    i hope there twins !

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard the term before. I assumed it meant(similar to Ga's?) the ones walking the bank around the swimming hole, while everyone else was skinny dippin. Social misfit. By your story about the old women, I don't know if you qualify. Unless you're not doing what I think you're doing...:D:D