Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Ed;

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Ed;

Can I delete and how any of my post's, The reason i ask is all those hardware pics, sorry at the time i did'nt know how to post multipule pics at once, sorry for using up all that space.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieLips
    Can I delete and how any of my post's, The reason i ask is all those hardware pics, sorry at the time i did'nt know how to post multipule pics at once, sorry for using up all that space.
    I think Bill H can delete them for you...He is the Moderator for VA board
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

At the bottom of the window containing each of your posts is a box that says "edit" Click on that and you can change or delete the post. Crap-King is the Off Topic Board moderator..
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    At the bottom of the window containing each of your posts is a box that says "edit" Click on that and you can change or delete the post. Crap-King is the Off Topic Board moderator..
    I did that kunes;; i can change it, back space it but it does'nt say anywhere to delete that i am aware of

Post Thanks / Like

I did that kunes;; i can change it, back space it but it does'nt say anywhere to delete that i am aware of
    CrappieLips.....try this; go to your post and click "edit." You will see a dialog box with the prompts "do not delete message," and a small circle left of it, and a prompt under it that says "delete message," and a small circle to it's left. Click on the small circle to the left of "delete message" and a dot will appear in the circle, then just under that, see a prompt that says, "delete this message." Click on it and your post is deleted.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me know if you are still having problems deleting your post. I can't delete just the picture but I can the post if you let me know exactly what one you want deleted.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

You guys seem to have it covered. Now cause some of us are moderators, and some are administrators, we see options the others don't. Now I do think that anyone can delete their own post. But it won't go completely away, it'll just say post deleted. So, CrappieLips, please let me know if the responses help, and if I need to maybe change something about how the board works.

Crappie Fishermen are the best.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Naw ED;;;;; I thought I'd just get rid of all that clutter on my posts since there was four in a row ...