Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A little PR for Grizzly Jigs

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up A little PR for Grizzly Jigs

Talked to Lance (OsoFishy) today at Grizzlyjigs for about 20 mins. MAN are they good folks over there. I had a bunch of questions about different rods and reels...everything from what they are best suited for to price and matching with a good reel. He really opened my eyes to alot of stuff and give me some insider tidbits that I will not share on here because it is between different manufacturers and their products...if you want to know that you'll have to call them up! :D.

Anyways ended up going with three American Spirit 11' (big eye) rods with Hi-Tech Fire Cast 1750's on them.

I had never heard of Hi-Tech although I did browse over them a few times...the prices were those that seem to good to be true so I would always just go look elsewhere. Well Lance let me know that they will compete easily with the mid-range reels (20-30 dollor range)...reason for the low prices is the fact they come in a bag with a warrenty slip...not a box (adds 4 bucks on avg)...also they are well known in ice fishing and such but with having to come over and compete with bigger names the price has to be right......the one I picked up has 6 ball bearings...(12.95)

They also give you a discount when you order at least 3 rods (must be comparable in price)

Anyways, just wanted to throw a little PR out there for grizzly...as this was the first but certainly not the last time I will be using them! They are there to help and answer any question you may have...no matter how elementary they might be!! :rolleyes: Thanks again!!
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they are a bunch of great guys, I'm lucky to live less than a hour away so I can visit often.

Post Thanks / Like

Those folks are top class. If you are looking for deep product knowledge and customer service, you'd be a fool to look anywhere else. Yeah, you may find a price here in there that they can't beat but dollar for dollar these guys are superior to any other crappie store out there.

By the way, I'm not part of the family but I do drive an hour to shop there. It's worth it and you can order from the catalog, and online. Excellent!

The Hound