Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stockton on Black friday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton on Black friday

Sure beat shopping. Finally back to fishing. Cleaned 30 Friday night. Really nice big fish. Great to see the JJ's. Yes JJ, I put Bender on fish again. really just lucky, found a hole that they liked.

blk/chart, on 1/8 oz head along with split shot to get it to the bottom. Minnows with nibbles caught more fish. 15-20 foot. Hit the bottom and slow roll up.

Lots of fun, will be back when the weather stabilizes.

Post Thanks / Like

WTG JLT.....That would beat shopping any day! That was nice of you to be Pole Benders personal guide. Sounds like he may owe you a breakfast. Good Fishin
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like it was a good time. What area did you fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Need more details. Jlt what is this 10 am post. No wonder them 2 yahoos give you grief ya get to watch them every min. Now that i layed myself off I can come down and straighen things out for ya.

Post Thanks / Like

I am a big boy, but even Bender gets heavy when you have to carry him. Although, he has done the same for me. We put in at Ruark and fished towards greaser.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

just loosing tackle; sounds like you had a heck of a day, keep up the good catching if you get the chance. nothing like cold weather crappie ,,, good eatin and good for you. later

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    just loosing tackle; sounds like you had a heck of a day, keep up the good catching if you get the chance. nothing like cold weather crappie ,,, good eatin and good for you. later
    I had family in town from Texas. We had them frying within an hour of cleaning them. You are right, nothing like cold weather crappie. It will cause you to quit eating turkey left overs fast.

Post Thanks / Like

Any body seen my boots it is getting deep in here!!!! I think after last week I may be a little heavier so you better bulk up this week JLT I am gonna need a little boost soon!

I'll bet the family from Texas is a little down in the mouth after having to drive through SOONER territory! PB Jr. says BOOMER SOONER UP! Tell them not to worry Chase Daniels and company will take care of them Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    Any body seen my boots it is getting deep in here!!!! I think after last week I may be a little heavier so you better bulk up this week JLT I am gonna need a little boost soon!

I'll bet the family from Texas is a little down in the mouth after having to drive through SOONER territory! PB Jr. says BOOMER SOONER UP! Tell them not to worry Chase Daniels and company will take care of them Saturday.
    you are dreaming Bender, the north division co-winners are gonna get smoked...Go Huskers...you couldn't even beat the birds on that very same field
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser

Post Thanks / Like

Good seeing you JLT:D wish we could have stuck around longer Friday but we had to get back & help oldest son that nite. I'm sure you will share your spot with Mrs JJ & I the next time we all run into each other on Stockton wont ya Sure wish I felt better I can understand what you are saying about having to guide PB around. But he's young & needs help. Mrs JJ & I are both down with colds. Not sure who gave it to who but I'm sure I'm at fault.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast