Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing CDC for one week is hell

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Missing CDC for one week is hell

I've been on vacation to the Virgin Island this past Thanksgiving week and soooooo out of touch. The islands and warm weather were great but I'd give it up for 1 good sac-a-lait fishing trip. In fact maybe even a 1/2 good trip. We had a great time but its time to get back to the business of fishing. I'll try to read the past weeks activity later tonight and catch-up on some posting. I really miss you guys.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

good to have you back missed seeing your post funny the saying ther,s no place like home is so true. hope ya had a good time.

Post Thanks / Like

Gee Pawpaw, your breakin' my heart! That Virgin Island thing is a real bummer.. Just kidding - Glad to have you back safe and sound!
    The only way to have a good fishing spot is to make it yourself!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey PawPaw, glad to have you back!!! Hope your trip went well!!!

IF YOU'RE FISHIN ON CREDIT, YOU'D BETTER SWITCH TO DEBIT!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, Its great to be back. You're right, there no place like home. Of course, I would love to have a place like that to call home because of the weather, but there ain't no sac-au-lait fishing to be had. I guess I'll have to suffer here until eternity. I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving.
    "gene"

Post Thanks / Like

Know the feeling, took a week off from work and computer and visited my grand daugher in Michigan.

Fatman

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

gene,

I worked in the Virgin Islands installing comm systems eons ago. Never fount any virgins.. I looked.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto on that Cane Pole. One of our party did find an interesting sight on St Maarten, a seventy year old (at least she looked 70) sun bathing in the nude (European its called) that looked either like a prune or a mummy. They didn't hang around long enough to find out. They grabbed the kids and ran.
    "gene"

Post Thanks / Like

I hate to break this to ya Gene, but they have crappies in the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Just think you could have been livin it up in the islands catchin crappies and checkin out crappie.com. They pretty much have wireless coverage all over there as well. :D
    Good things come to those who bait.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PawPaw "gene" View Post
    Ditto on that Cane Pole. One of our party did find an interesting sight on St Maarten, a seventy year old (at least she looked 70) sun bathing in the nude (European its called) that looked either like a prune or a mummy. They didn't hang around long enough to find out. They grabbed the kids and ran.
    "gene"
    Prob the same ol bar fly mummy I saws 40 year ago. She look like beef jerky gone bad?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast