Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fun Tournament dec. 6

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fun Tournament dec. 6

We will have a fun tournament dec 6 on guntersville lake. we will meet at goose pond and start fishing at 6:30 am. There is no entry fee just hope to put some faces with some of you guys we want to just get togather and catch a few fish. I will be fishing until around a 11:00 am so I can get back and watch the bama game. I have not fished guntersville this year yet so I have no reports maybe some of you that have may give us a little info. Good fishing and let me know if you plan on coming. (679-1826) or pm me.

Post Thanks / Like

Default bama-fla game

you may want to check that time on the sec champ game. I think cbs is carring it at 4pm est or 3pm central time.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys i wont to say hi and we will see you sat morning.I fished wed,fri,sat morning caught 20 crappie but they all where nice fish.They are all under boat houses in 6 to 12 feet of water but they where not biting one boat dock i fish was loaded with crappie seen them on a underwater camra that was neat as heck.all around goose pond there on fire.good fishing sat and if you guys need anything let me know.
    Thanks
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Default time change

we will fish from 6:30 till 1pm. They had the bama-fla game starting at noo but now they say kick-off is at 4 eastern time. I just wanted everyone that wanted too to be able to watch the game. Sorry for changing it so we will see ya at goose pond and thanks james for the update.