Post Thanks / Like

Default Gt/uga

How bout them JACKETS!!!

Just got 3 things to say...
    1. Bout time we got a coach.
    2. Bout time we won.
    3. THWG!!!

Post Thanks / Like

if uga does not fire willie martinez they'll never be better than a 2 loss team. nobody wanted johnson when they hired him but i said all along he's a great coach. i'm still suprised by his quick success. they run the option as good as anyone.

Post Thanks / Like

You forgot to say how bout them ref's also.

Post Thanks / Like

wow thats like the 6 time i have heard to fire willie marttinez today
    the same guy who had one of the best d's the last 2 years and uga ended last year #2
    and 1 year later fire him when since he has been here its been oh we love him

on a side note if the offence would have stoped goin 3 and out in the 2nd half we wouldnt have lost ether when they was running there d in the grownd the first half
    sooo from what your saying i say fire bo bo but realy no one wants that ether

they lost too 2 of the best teams goin and well today that just f'ed up dam guys rember 10 years ago when we wished we could win 9 games a year and today they ended 8 years of 9 wins a year and a ssc champ cut them some slack they will get the big one soon
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

Default congrats to the humble bumbels

what a great game. congrats to the humble bumbels. I wish va. had won .
    Last edited by 1 Cove; 11-29-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Post Thanks / Like

Love Them Jackets____red And Black_______feel The Sting
    CATCH FILLET

Post Thanks / Like

That game just put a real black eye on the weekend. Sure hope we don't lose Stafford and/or Moreno to the draft.
    To heck with work, lets go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I dont think today is Willie's fault completely only b/c his players looked very well prepared in the first half. Paul Johnson said they made alot of adjustments at halftime so maybe he is at fault for not reacting and changing schemes to counter what GT did in the 2nd half. Personally I think the players just simply didn't execute what they were coached to do in the 2nd half. I cant speak for how he prepared his D the other 11 games this year but I think today falls on the players more than the coaches.

Post Thanks / Like

w. martinez calls a conservative gameplan and never adjusts when it's not working. we did not have a good defense last year until after the florida game when they were playing with some emotion which is something we've lacked since vangorder left. you can't sit back, play soft zone coverage and only rush 4 and expect to consistently beat the better teams in the sec. bobo will call a great quarter then 2 awful quarters and i'm sitting there scratching my head wondering what he's thinking. why do they insist on passing when no one has really stopped moreno all year long. i think this year the dawgs have been poorly coached. they have played some sloppy football this season.