Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Fishing Expo 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Default Indiana Fishing Expo 2009

Well the forth annual Indiana Fishing Expo is upon us once again. This years show promises to be the best show yet. We have every species covered for guest speakers. We have every type of tackle vendor you can think of. We did change the dates for this show to stop conflicting with other shows and Colt's football that usualy happen that same weekend. Here are this years show vitals.

Date: January 31st. and February 1st. 2009
    Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturday and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday
    Admission: $3.00 for adults and children 16 and under free. Parking is also FREE.

Web-Site: PICTURES

You can get a $1.00 off coupon from Gander Mountain @ the front door. You can also find them at other bait and tackle shops throughout central Indiana.

Come on out and join us and see what a fishing show is supposed to look like. All fishing related, no ginsu knives, no kitchen gadgets or Billy-Bob teeth.

Sincerely, Ray Rigby

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that looks like fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Fun ain't the word for it, it's a hoot. We have added a $1.00 off coupon to the front page of the site. Just click and print. Come on out and have good time. Everything has been updated on the site and it looks like it is all locked in and final. Let's hope for good weather.

Ray Rigby

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2009 Fishing Show

Thanks for the information on this show. I have been looking for information since I heard about this two years ago. I heard it was really great. I live a 3 hour drive north of Johnson Co. I have been passing the word around the best that I can. I'm unable to attend this years show as I will be out of state those dates but please post something next year as I would like to attend. We run a concession stand at the Johnson Co. tractor pull in June and I asked all knids of people there and know one knew anything about it. If you every get to the tractor show (it's free) stop by and say hi. It's always held on father's day weekend. We will be there in 2009. It's a red, white, and blue trailer-D&D Fish Fry. We sell Walleye sandwiches along with other items.

Post Thanks / Like

I live about 45 minutes north of the fairgrounds myself. The reason we have it there and not other places is because they give us a pretty decent break on price considering a portion of the money goes to a couple needy charities. Beginning with this show it will be the same weekend for the duration of it's existence. The last weekend in January. I know the first show falls on Super-Bowl weekend, but it will be the last time for some time to come. Plus it is a prime time game so we will all be home by time the Colt's take the field

I will most certainly come by and see you. I would also like to talk to you about maybe some concession arrangments for the hunting show I am organizing for this fall, if your interested. I love walleye sammiches!!!!

Ray Rigby

Post Thanks / Like

One week away and counting! If you listen to the White River Broadcasting radio stations they will be giving away free passes all week. We have worked litteraly all year to make sure this show is the absolute best show you could attend. Great vendors, great guest speakers, free parking and dirt cheap entrance fee's. It is geared towards a family fun weekend with free entrance for any kid's under 16. With the economy in shambles why not stock up on some great gear with exceptional pricing from all our vendors.

You save some money, break the cabin fever and help a couple needy charities. What a better way to spend a winter weekend. Come early and fetch some of those famous biscuits and gravy served up in the show kitchen.

Charlie (Hildreth) man, either your e-mail server is slow, or mine is one. I litteraly just got your e-mail last night It was dated for like a month ago. I will let Bud know ya said hey.

Ray Rigby

Post Thanks / Like

Default Coming from Cincy

Ray,
    How do you think the Highway will be Sat am up that way?
    Bassky Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Dave, all the roads around these parts are in excelent shape. I was at the fairgrounds most of the day running checks on phone,internet and of course making sure the parking lot's were plowed. They were and the vendors will be coming in tomorrow and setting up. I hope ya got power Dave, I heard your region was hit pretty hard with ice. I know I would most certainly want snow instead of ice. Make sure ya find me out on the floor and say hey!

Ray Rigby

Post Thanks / Like

Default Coming up...

Ray,
    Me and my brother and maybe a couple of friends are coming up tomorrow. I will look you up when we get there. Thanks for your help.
    Bassky Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Post Nice, but somewhat disappointing.

I went to the Indiana Fishing Expo 2009 at the Johnson Co. fairgrounds on Sat. Possibly, because I'd not been to the show the privious year and didn't know what to expect, I was somewhat disappointed. I had expected a lot more vendors. I presume that there were in the neighborhood of 50 vendors. On the positive side, the vendors I delt with were very nice especially the guy from Kokomo and the guy from Westside bait & tackle, the guys from the IU bass club were nice to visit with also.
    I'll just have to wait not until the Boat - Sport and Travel Show at the State fairgrounds on Feb. 20 thru March 1. I've always enjoyed this show. For More info follow this link:
    Indianapolis Boat, Sport & Travel Show
    Hoping to see a couple more weeks of below 32* weather to take advantage of the ice fishing in my area around Terre Haute. Then have it turn nice and get seriously Crappie fishing .:D
    "The Only EASY Day was Yesterday"
    U.S. Navy Seals
    .·.¸.·><((((º>...¸.·><((((º>..¸.·><((((º> ><((((º>.¸.><((((º>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast