Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: boat trades

Post Thanks / Like

Default boat trades

i have posted ads on GON and craigslist looking to upsize on my boat and got a few offers.there seems to be quite a few people looking to downsize to run rivers and this is a good boat. if anyone on here is interested please let me know. here is the link to the ad and pics. im willing to add cash to even out trades if needed.you can email me direct at [email protected]

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=266283
    Last edited by allen; 11-30-2008 at 11:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Great Deal Allen...The Motor Is Worth That...Do yall think it would be cool to have a GA. sticky just for swap and sell right here...I do :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jafacman View Post
    Great Deal Allen...The Motor Is Worth That...Do yall think it would be cool to have a GA. sticky just for swap and sell right here...I do :D
    That question has been raised before and the answer (I think) was that's what the Off Topic Forum is here for. Selling and trading ,I guess, is off topic. I don't think anyone would mind if we put things on here to sale or want to buy.....Just my 2 cents:D

Post Thanks / Like

i just think its better to be able to post to local people and know if i strike a deal, i wont have to drive half way across the country.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by allen View Post
    i just think its better to be able to post to local people and know if i strike a deal, i wont have to drive half way across the country.
    You got that right buddy... I was just thinking a sticky would keep down the clutter per say, but would probably get less attention also How much is that transom gonna set ya back Allen ? I have passed up many a good boat because of that And i thought that sea foam was something that keeps minnows alive longer.....Joe

Post Thanks / Like

ill have about 300 bucks in it when im done. FIBERGLASS BOAT TRANSOM REPAIR | Seacast | Stringer | Motor Mount Repair

82 bucks a gallon. never rots. and i can pour it in after its all cleaned out. i have materials to fiberglass back in . the test results look really good on this stuff. had them send e a sample and its hard as a rock!