Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good week of Illinois deer hunting

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still trying to get our pictures loaded. You will very soon hear about a brute killed by a 15 year old. he is Jeremy Cauble and lives by Ramsey Il. They have watched this deer for 4 years and he shot it friday morning with a savage muzzleloader. green score is 236. The story will be in North American Whitetail probably next summer-fall. I can't post any pics of it though, but trust me, it's a giant.
    Last edited by crappie10; 11-24-2008 at 04:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

C10 - Check your PM----I listed my e-mail. Send me the pictures attached to the e-mail and I will get them uploaded on your behalf. Congrats to the young man that harvested the deer.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't, I promised his Dad that they wouldn't get out from me. They had 400 people at the house this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie10 View Post
    I can't, I promised his Dad that they wouldn't get out from me. They had 400 people at the house this weekend
    Oh, ok. When you said that you "can't post the pics" I thought you were having difficulty, not that "you weren't supposed to post them". Sorry, I was just trying to help.

Congratulate the young man for me.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still trying to get our pictures loaded. You will very soon hear about a brute killed by a 15 year old. he is Jeremy Cauble and lives by Ramsey Il. They have watched this deer for 4 years and he shot it friday morning with a savage muzzleloader. green score is 236. The story will be in North American Whitetail probably next summer-fall. I can't post any pics of it though, but trust me, it's a giant.
    On behalf of Crappie10 here are a couple pics of their Illinois deer. They are two nice bucks----I am just posting the pics, he will have to add the details. Congrats C10!:D

Last edited by Rapprunner; 11-29-2008 at 04:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks rapprunner for posting them. I haven't figured that out yet. These 2 were shot out of the same stand. Mine was a bowkill on nov. 18th and his was a gun kill on nov. 21

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks rapprunner for posting them. I haven't figured that out yet. These 2 were shot out of the same stand. Mine was a bowkill on nov. 18th and his was a gun kill on nov. 21
    C10 check out this link---follow the instructions in the first paragraph detailing how to use "Photobucket" courtesy of Crappiepappy

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/virgi...-pictures.html

Hope this will work for you. No worries about the pictures.
    Last edited by Rapprunner; 11-26-2008 at 07:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

i saw the deer it is a great looking deer my girlfriends dad know the people.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---DONT EVERYBODY ? Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Those are nice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast