Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question

Can anyone tell me were I can get one of those plate that let you put your foot pedal level with the floor?
    can't catch'em at home

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Hey FL ....

Quote Originally Posted by fingerlicken View Post
    Can anyone tell me were I can get one of those plate that let you put your foot pedal level with the floor?

Are you talking about these :

ComforTroll $153

Troll-Eze $95

(listed prices are approx. & S/H is included in price)

You do realize that installing these require you to cut a hole in your deck, for these things to fit down into
    Also, once installed, your TM foot pedal is always going to be at the front of the boat deck ... so, if you fish out the "side" of your front deck, while trying to run the TM, you're going to be twisted in your seat or spraddle legged :p
    They should be really quite handy, if you fish standing or sitting ... and fish out the frontmost part of your boat.

IMHO -
    IF you mostly "sit", and your problem is having to move the TM foot pedal around to a more comfortable position ... I believe there's a product that's basically a piece of metal, that you bolt the pedal onto and has a hole in it that slips over your seat pole. This allows you to pivot the foot pedal, back and forth, side to side in a semi-circle. Well, there used to be, anyway :rolleyes: .... but, I'd be more than willing to bet that a DIY guy could fashion a reasonable facsimilie. It would be less expensive, and would not require a hole to be cut in the deck.
    NOW ... if you "stand" alot ... the recessed TM foot pedal thingy would be a better deal.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Yes that is what I am talking about. I fish standing up and I think it will be more comfortable.
    can't catch'em at home

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fingerlicken View Post
    Yes that is what I am talking about. I fish standing up and I think it will be more comfortable.

You wont regret it if you fish standing. Really helps the back. I installed the Comfortroll in mine, took about an hour or so.

Post Thanks / Like

Having your peddle in a well is soooooo much more comfortable! I fish standing up also.
    Bill