Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bucksaw Once More

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw Once More

Braved the wind...........sound familiar? Fished Bucksaw today. Ran into Jared (Jigging15) and Ed (Gonefishingee). We all fished Jackson first and it was slow. They ran upriver to a few of Ed's secret spots and I went downriver to Angel. She is so good to me. Fished till 1 pm and wound up with 14. I didn't keep anything under 10 inches. Threw several "keepers" back to grow some more. Caught several nice ones and one very nice one. She was just over 14 inches. Most were 11 to 12. Also saw Jim (drfish) and Dave (crappiencali) while down there. Sure is nice to run into people I know.
    Gonna try it again Saturday or Sunday with Dave (crappiencali). Whichever day has the best weather forcast.
    Last edited by bwillaub; 11-20-2008 at 09:07 AM.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job - gotta love crappie fishing this time of year.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

You had a fairly nice day yesterday. Its a little different for me to run into people I know, but I have seen people on 3 different lakes that I have met through this site. I'm going to try and make it back up there this winter sometime. Now since gas is cheaper, 1.77 here, it should be a little easier. I've been skinning deer beside my boat and its looking awfull lonely just sitting there.

Post Thanks / Like

way to go, good luck this weekend, i don't know crappiencali but i think it would be an honor to take him fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good day all arround. hope they keep biting for ya'll. nothing like winter fishing later man

Post Thanks / Like

Bwillaub.....Think you have bucksaw figured out. Good job!. You're right.....the best part of fishing are the Good Friends here.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good day of fishing with good freinds. I am glad Jim and his partner and Dave and his partner did not all get there when we did. I was getting tired from backing boats in and pulling them up the ramp. I am getting pretty good at it though. Maybe I could get on the payroll down there loading and unloading boats for the Bucksaw patrons. Dave sorry we did not have time to stick around and talk. Bob AKA "Bill" had to go to work and I had worked all night and had to get home to get my good 3 hours of sleep in before pulling another 12 hour shift. You can not beat the guys on this site. Everybody is willing to share their different spots and different techniques. I have learned some thing new with every trip out.

Post Thanks / Like

DITTO to what Jared said. People just don't come any better than Jared, Ed, Jim, and a lot more that I have met from this board. It is my pleasure to call them all my friends.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the memorys fellows.

Dave good to meet ya.
    Jarod keep them secret spots to yourself.:D:D
    It is only a secret if it is under the water. All visible is far game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gonefishinee View Post
    Thanks for the memorys fellows.

Dave good to meet ya.
    Jarod keep them secret spots to yourself.:D:D
    It is only a secret if it is under the water. All visible is far game.
    Bite me, you and your secret spots!

Forget what I said in the earlier post.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast