Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: winter fishing truman.

Post Thanks / Like

Default winter fishing truman.

Ok you truman guys. When does the winter bite get in full swing?I fish yr around but would like to go with a pro. I'm thinking about getting a guide out of bucksaw... when does it happens? I would like to get schooled from a guide on the winter bite.
    Thanks
    Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

Hey augie sounds like its starting to get really good right now and should stay that way unless we get a lot of rain. If you get a guide talk with Richard Bowling or Marvin Decker they both work out at Bucksaw. Last time I checked Marvins boat was still down for a power head but Richard is still guiding.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Augiedog55 Richards ph # is 660-477-3780 give him a call. He is the best crappie guide on Truman. It will be well worth your time & money. Mrs JJ & I are planning on being up there sat if weather permits. Give me a shout and we will help if we can.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jiggin15

hey one out of the money I am planning on going to sparrow foot sat. taking my buddy darrell. do you think that would be a good spot. or should we think about another spot.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if they are up in there yet or not. Fishing is still good around Bucksaw. I have not heard of any fish really stacking up yet. If the wind would lay down long enough to be safe on the water I will give you a report this week.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you j-15 I will take it easy till then get them rod and reels restrung and checked over. might eaven paint a jig head or two. later man and thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

thanks for you guys for your replys..I'll get a hold of Richard..
    Bruce