Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Coke Cola 600..what the f$%@*

Post Thanks / Like

Default Coke Cola 600..what the f$%@*

I just have to vent after watching the race lastnight. Can someone get JR out of car, that boy cant drive for poop. Nothing like taken out your teammate and then wrecking several others. Especially Terry getting caught up in it, after leading some laps looked like the might have a good night. And it only got worse when he brother lost the race to Johnson. I think that race was a bristol remake, never seen so many torn up cars. Sorry just had to vent!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard to say Jr. can't drive. If you didn't notice noone could drive, everyone else had some sort of mishap also. Just so happened he hit his teammate. Thing about last nights race was you really didn't want to be near your teammates unless you wanted to be pissed at each other all week. Cause sooner or later someone would hit someone else. The "improvements" to the track obviously made it an all new track. Looked like noone had raced it before. I think they fiddled with an awesome track with good racing and screwed it up. I also think B. Labonte should have ran Johnson up the track and into the wall for the win. But I guess he's too good for that.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a race fan but I did watch the last 100 laps and will have to say it was sorta exciting with all the wrecks and all. I'm glad noone got hurt. I have more respect for the drivers because they have to win to make money. Not like pro atheletes who make a zillion dollars per year, and get it up front.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't be fooled

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox
    I'm not a race fan but I did watch the last 100 laps and will have to say it was sorta exciting with all the wrecks and all. I'm glad noone got hurt. I have more respect for the drivers because they have to win to make money. Not like pro atheletes who make a zillion dollars per year, and get it up front.
    These guys are talented - and what they do is very dangerous - thats what makes it so entertaining - but do not be fooled - they have multi million dollar contracts and get paid apperance money just like all other professional sports - as for Dale JR - he may be one of the first people ever to have to fire himself - he is driving in the shadow of his dad - and he is not his dad - to be fair no one else is either - but the blame they are trying to put on the crew chiefs is unjust when he is not a proven driver - he is much better than Kyle Petty who has gone through much of the same type of situation but he still leaves a lot to be desired as a driver as of now - and I will say he is better than a lot of guys out there racing - but there are alot of guys if given the equipment JR has would be in the winners circle much more often
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    I just have to vent after watching the race lastnight. Can someone get JR out of car, that boy cant drive for poop. Nothing like taken out your teammate and then wrecking several others. Especially Terry getting caught up in it, after leading some laps looked like the might have a good night. And it only got worse when he brother lost the race to Johnson. I think that race was a bristol remake, never seen so many torn up cars. Sorry just had to vent!
    haaaayyyyy....ease off JR....i thought he did fine last night.....of course im a # 48 fan....

Post Thanks / Like

Default oh yeah

Quote Originally Posted by ak-moose
    haaaayyyyy....ease off JR....i thought he did fine last night.....of course im a # 48 fan....
    48 did do fine
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

jr and jimme spencer are 2 of a kind
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff