Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fridays report card

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Fridays report card

Well guys we are back, me and my wife went together just me and her today to see how the bite was. Started out real slow did not think that we would get a fish at all, but after 45 min of trolling the fish showed up for work. Started in the same place we fished last saturday got 2 or 3 small ones there, then we went to one spot I hoped that we might find some just a bit bigger at the waterworks. This is where we shoud have started in the first place, when we got there after all the rods were out and trolling no more than 2 or 3 min a fish was on. The bite was on for about 1 hour on and off, but the fish were bigger but in deeper water about 17 to 20 feet and the fish were holding about 8 feet. After 3 hours we had 17 fish 10 were nice size fish, for the report card on friday I give it an C with the weather we have had the last to weeks, for the trip out with my wife I give it an A+. Hay hope you guys have a good weekend of fishing. Herm.

Post Thanks / Like

herm,, what lake are you fishing and what was the surface temp of the water
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Herm right now in south louisiana I'd have to give a trip like that one an A+ thats
    a great trip
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{