Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Black Friday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Black Friday

If yall want to save a bit of your hard earned cash and get some Christmas shopping out of the way at the same time, I got a site for ya. The friday after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday and there are some great deals being had. Check out.....

Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com - 2008 Black Friday Ads - Official Black Friday Deals Site

Hope this helps. You may have to copy and paste to get there.
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Want to really have some fun? Just drive around to stores and watch as they open. Its amusing to see 75 people try to cram through a 5 foot doorway all at one time. And somehow the little elderly lady that pushed you into the stock rack always ends up getting what she wants!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Commando View Post
    Want to really have some fun? Just drive around to stores and watch as they open. Its amusing to see 75 people try to cram through a 5 foot doorway all at one time. And somehow the little elderly lady that pushed you into the stock rack always ends up getting what she wants!:D
    Sad. but true. I go for the electronics mostly. This year I will be after my first gps for the truck. Circut City has the Garmin Nuvi 260 on sale for $149. Normally it sells for between $198-$260 at other stores/other times.
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

You know for years I went along with this to keep the wife happy but you know it's just a way for them to pad their sales for November. Most everything I've seen posted for sale on Black Friday you can get easier and just about the same price without getting killed by getting run over.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

I love Black Friday, Sun rise on the lake crappie fishing, thinking of everyone else standing in line to buy more junk, with money they don't have, for people they don't really like. It's the American way.:D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Dusty, you ain't still in Kansas Toto. I mean Florida!!!
    Jerry Hamon
    Van Alstyne, Texas
    http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w142/texascrappiefisherman/MSKFCPRES_zps568e5f40.jpg